Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle and i am confused

BEAST420

The main thing i dont understand is how to do injections right. i was given this lay out buy have no clue what it means

23 1.5 for quads
25 1 for delts

18 to draw
i dont know what it means to draw...
srry about this and i know its super newb of me to be asking this but i dont wanna mess shit up and waste oils. thanks in advance...
All that i will be injecting is 500 mg test e per week split into two doses.

It means u need an 18g to draw urself out of the aas, train and eat first before considering the use of AAS... U obviously dont have a clue of ehat ur doin.. Do ur research first

"Food is the Ultimate Anabolic" Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

if you dont know how to do it you wont be injecting anythin,not safely anyway,educate yourself so you at least know wat ur doing why your doing it an wat it does to you

This is a very basic thing that you need to do your homework on. Needles come in different thickness referred to as needle gauge. The also very in length which is where you get 1 or 1.5 which is an inch or inch and a half. For an intra muscular injection you wanna use anywhere from 22 gauge to 25, some use bigger or smaller. For an Im injection it's a good idea to use at least an inch to 1 1/2 in, but some use smaller. Drawing is reffering to removing the oil from the vial into the syringe. It's easiest to use a big needle for this so 18g is best. If you don't know the higher the gauge the smaller the thickness. As far as the actual injection goes its best to watch vids of it to get an idea of the proper way and areas.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

188, 12-14%, 5'10, 23 (turning 24 in jan)
Holy shit, why is everyone being so critical? Iv never been around any ass Which is why im cluesless to this injecting process. I can easily YouTube it which I plan on dojg , but I wanted ur advice and wanted to know the basics before I YouTube it. This is a forum...
I have no need to wait ... Ihave been researching for over a year and have my dietand training in check. When I started working out I was 16and weighed 130.

LOL sorry bro, its just that to us who have been here probably too long it seems like common knowledge.
Then there is the issue of a lot of crappy posts by lazy mofo's that are very irratating to those of here who take our time everyday to help you guys.
Its not you bro. Just do a google search if then you have any questions post them up.
Good luck and Merry Christmas.

when you draw oil its very thick so its easier to draw with a thicker needle.. hells its easier to inject with a thicker needle too but it kinda hurts sticking yourself with an 18 Inch dagger lol.

personally i draw and inject with a 25G but yeah it can be a waste of a few minutes drawing.. the thicker needle saves you time

Top Bottom