Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle!! HELP!!

dante937

Hello, i am 24 years old, 164 cm tall, 77 kgs and 12.7% body fat measured by a nutrition doctor. I ve been been hitting the gym since the 8th grade while playing squash, got an injury in the ninth grade and stopped workingout for a year and went up to 33.3% BF and dropped to 16.5% in a year started to lift free-weights since the 11th grade until now i hit hit the gym 4-6 days a week. I ve been reading about steroids for more than a year and wanted to do my first cycle but not until i am 100% ready so i dont know when yet. It would be something like this
-Test Ethanate (Cidotestone): weeks 1-12 (250 mg twice a week)
-Mesterolone (Proviron): weeks 1-12 (50 mg ED)
-Anastrozole (Arimidex): weeks 1-12 (0.5 mg EOD)
-Danabol (DS): weeks 1-5 (30 mg ED)
-HCG (choriomon): weeks 5-10 (250 mg twice a week)
-winstrol (La Pharma): weeks 8-12 (50 mg ED)
Weeks 13-14 i ll take nothing and let the ASS clear
PCT:
-Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
-Clomid: 20/20/10/10
-Proviron: 50 mg ED
-Arimidex: 0.5 EOD
-Clenbutrol: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (20-120 mg per day)
I ve did EC stack and Clen and T3 cycles before EC twice and Clen only twice and Clen and T3 once.
so what do you think about the cycle
I stopped the HCG fot the last 2 weeks so that it will completely clear out of my system and testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain.
Supplements:
-Casein protein (inner armour) before bed
-whey protein matrix (isobolic) post workout
-whey hydro or iso (isofast or iso 100 or nitro peak) upon waking
-serious mass 1/2 scoop with a scoop of protein matrix (meal rep)
-BCAA (amino 1 or BPI) before and after training
-Glutamine before bed and after cardio
-Creatine monohydrate before training
-Beta Alanine before training
-Liver support (uni-liver)
-Omega-3 (optimen nutrition)
-Multi vitamin (optimen)
Diet: 320g protein, 420g carbs, 100g fats
carbs mostly complex, simple carbs post workout only
fats mostly unsaturated (nuts and olive and olive oil and canola oil)
I dont buy canned or packed food instead i make my own like peanut butter and bread and buy fresh vegetable to keep the simple carbs and sat and trans fats to min.
And before all this am doing my blood tests and visit a doctor to check that everything it good to go.
So, what do you think ?

Last edited:
Your cycle looks decent, but there are some issues that need addressed. HCG should only be used the last couple weeks of the cycle leading into PCT. Don't overcomplicate your first cycle and leave out the Winstrol as a finisher. Test with Dbol kickstart is plenty. Use N2guard on cycle for liver and health support

For PCT, your clomid dose is way low. Run it at 50/50/25/25. I would swap out adex for aromasin and dose it 12.5mg EOD. Also add Test Stack to PCT (Check my signature for info)

some use it during and cut it before the end of the cycle and some use it for 10 days before pct and some use it at the end of the cycle and some during pct and i cant really figure out which is true could you support me with a good article, i ll be very thankful.

some use it during and cut it before the end of the cycle and some use it for 10 days before pct and some use it at the end of the cycle and some during pct and i cant really figure out which is true could you support me with a good article, i ll be very thankful.

Yes this is a hotly debated topic, the biggest problem you have with HCG is that it mimics LH production which then stimulates your leydig cells to produce testosterone. You don't want your body to get used to HCG and shutdown its own LH production, so the problem ultimately hinges on whether LH shutdown is due to time of exposure or dosage of HCG.

I am of the opinion, after reading several studies, that it is the time of exposure to HCG that causes this shutdown. Which is why I am agreeing with Rick that you should only use it in the last two weeks of your cycle (In the case of Test E, use it straight after your last shot of Test E @ 500iu EOD for two weeks to kickstart PCT. With heavier cycles involving 19 nor steroids you may want to bump that dosage to 1000 - 2500 iu EOD.

Yes this is a hotly debated topic, the biggest problem you have with HCG is that it mimics LH production which then stimulates your leydig cells to produce testosterone. You don't want your body to get used to HCG and shutdown its own LH production, so the problem ultimately hinges on whether LH shutdown is due to time of exposure or dosage of HCG.

I am of the opinion, after reading several studies, that it is the time of exposure to HCG that causes this shutdown. Which is why I am agreeing with Rick that you should only use it in the last two weeks of your cycle (In the case of Test E, use it straight after your last shot of Test E @ 500iu EOD for two weeks to kickstart PCT. With heavier cycles involving 19 nor steroids you may want to bump that dosage to 1000 - 2500 iu EOD.

Well this seems convincing as HCG kicks in very quickly and have a short half life as by my second week of PCT the HCG should be out of my system and the brain should be producing the LH signals by it's own right ?

Yes the whole point is to use HCG to mimic LH production, and to get your testicles working again. After that your hypothalamus will take over and send signals to your pituitary to produce LH and FSH. Thats why Nolva and clomid is usually put in at this point to stop oestrogen from binding to receptors and thus creating a negative feedback loop that signals to your brain to produce more testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

dont over use hcg bro.its not needed for a cycle like that

I do HCG 500mg twice a week last 2 weeks of cycle and thats it. I also make sure I continue to use my AI (usually aromasin) during that period and on it PCT. Your right, I've heard of guys doing like 5000mg a week and for longer periods of time but they clearly don't understand the purpose of HcG

Yes the whole point is to use HCG to mimic LH production, and to get your testicles working again. After that your hypothalamus will take over and send signals to your pituitary to produce LH and FSH. Thats why Nolva and clomid is usually put in at this point to stop oestrogen from binding to receptors and thus creating a negative feedback loop that signals to your brain to produce more testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

that probably solves my questions about that topic, and i ll keep doing more researches, another question if you mind, should i use Live 32 or uni-liver with milk thistle and i ve also read that milk thistle binds your gains is that true ?

Top Bottom