Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle gyno help

jakelift

Hey guys,
I'm current week 4 of 500mg test-e p/w 10 week cycle.

I think I have symptoms of gyno, however everything I've read says gyno develops differently in both breasts. Both my breasts feel exactly the same the nipple itself is sensitive but the ring around it is not. As for lumps there is no "pea" size lumps however there is a flat disk which j assume cause be fat /tissue. My nipples are currently larger then normal and when there not hard can be slightly puffy. I've also read this could be water bloat and a symptom of cycle that goes during pct.

I went to ask my gp this morning who said "I don't know.. Go get ultrasounds" which has led to me posting here as ultrasound clinic is booking out until next week.

I have Adex in case, but I'm unsure if I'm just parinoid and shouldn't use it in case I get "real" symptoms later down the track.

Thankyou for your help
Regards
Paranoid first timer

Welcome man. At that dose you should be running an AI, like your adex or aromasin, from the start. Waiting until symptoms show up isn't the best course of action. You should have enough of an AI on hand before starting. And please tell me you have a pct lined up and in hand?
I think you should start the AI now. Adex at 0.25mg eod or .5mg twice a week (might need to go eod at this dose as everyone is different).

Welcome man. At that dose you should be running an AI, like your adex or aromasin, from the start. Waiting until symptoms show up isn't the best course of action. You should have enough of an AI on hand before starting. And please tell me you have a pct lined up and in hand?
I think you should start the AI now. Adex at 0.25mg eod or .5mg twice a week (might need to go eod at this dose as everyone is different).

Thanks for your reply,

Yes pct is sorted at sitting comfortably in my bedroom, okay sure thanks for the info.

My Adex is in 14x 10mg tablets how should I dose this?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply,

Yes pct is sorted at sitting comfortably in my bedroom, okay sure thanks for the info.

My Adex is in 14x 10mg tablets how should I dose this?

Do you have arimidex or aromasin. Arimidex tablets are commonly dosed at 1mg.

You want to be using 0.5mg EOD arimidex or 10mg EOD aromasin with your cycle.

If you don't have enough for your entire cycle, you can order more from ag-guys.com.

Do you have arimidex or aromasin. Arimidex tablets are commonly dosed at 1mg.

You want to be using 0.5mg EOD arimidex or 10mg EOD aromasin with your cycle.

If you don't have enough for your entire cycle, you can order more from ag-guys.com.

Sorry that was meant to say 1mg, is arimidex.
I pin twice a week, leaving 5 days at .5 which is 2.5 a week for 6 weeks which is 15 tabs so I'll be fine!

Thankyou

Top Bottom