Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice

joonp

Ok here goes...im 42 yrs old been working out solidly for goin on 4 yrs 5 days a week for 1-1 1/2 hrs each day a different body part. I eat 4000-4500 calories a day starting with a protein shake upon wake up and meals consisting of chicken breast, lean beef, fish, vegtables, rice, and complex carbs. I am 6' 201 lbs with approx 5-6% body fat. Ive been researching enhancements for a month now and am cautiously approaching starting. Ive been using test boosters but want to take it to the next level. Ive been thinking bout starting with winnie, i know its a cutter but like that it doesnt have all the side efffects. I know that it wont give huge gains and im fine with that b cuz i know that the gains will stick good. I plan on taking clomid after a six week cycle for three weeks. Ive seen suggestions to run it 300 first day followed by 100 for two weeks followed by 50 for another week. Ive also seen suggestions to lower it to 50 followed by 25. Any suggestions? I also seen comments that u have hard times stayin hard during sex so wondering bout what i shpuld take to remedy this if its needed. Lookin for advice sorry if i seem ignorant but want to do it right

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Winstrol will dry out your joints ,not a great first cycle, I would try to get ahold of some epi-strong/katanarol...that would rip you up nicely.

Does it produce a lot of side effect? Im very acne prone. Even with the boosters made me break out and had to start using proactive. I also dont really want to have to use an anti estrogen. I was planning on using clucosamine chondroitin for the joints

Ok thanx. I see from other threads u seem to know what u r doin so is clomid gonna b enough for my pct? I read that hcg will boost nat test levels but its detrimental to ur natural system and kicks it out of wack even more. I also was wondering since winnie has lesser side effects do i need to take something during the cycle to maintain libido? I will also check out ur suggestion and see if i feel that it is an avenue for me to consider

5-6% bf at 4500 cals ed? There's no way lol. But seriously I'd do a lot more research on the compounds you're considering and pct. you obv don't know a whole lot about it and that's okay, but you should probably do some very extensive research on what a good pct is and the side effects of different steroids before you consider using anything.

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

I have an extremely high metabolism. I weighed 155-160 for most of my life until i started lifting weights. I drank a half gallon of whole milk every day to gain weight. My veins pop out of my skin even with out any enhancements. I only have been eating that kind of cal intake for 3 months b cuz i learned that i have to gain the righ kind of weight not gain for he sake of gaining. I realize i do need more research but am not gonna make he mistake of doing before i am sure of the plan im gonna follow hence my asking for input here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitnessng

6' 201 @ 6%?

Why are you not on stage?

~EZ

Top Bottom