Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

portski1980

I am starting my first cycle this week nervous about injection. My gear is sustanon 250 plan is 500 mg per week for 12 weeks . Where would be good first injection site for a beginner?

I am starting my first cycle this week nervous about injection. My gear is sustanon 250 plan is 500 mg per week for 12 weeks . Where would be good first injection site for a beginner?

I think glutes are the most easiest and painless.

In the glut is least painful pinch your skin to get the needle through the skin you wont feel it until u start injecting just a slight burn. I watched my buddy do it in his thigh and he could barely walk after.

Al ? I have some anastrozole for gynomastia. Thinking gonna try quad area glute seems a little hard for me to reach I have 25 gauge needles 1.5 long

Don't be worried man, you don't even feel it go in! It's nothing honestly, after you do it you'll be like "tf was i scared for again" haha. I'd say start with your glutes and quads. Glutes-Upper, outside portion of the muscle Quads-Upper, outer portion of the muscle. Make sure you aspirate aswell.

If you have 1.5inch needles go in alittle over half way. Next time make sure you have 1 inch needles, last thing you want to do is go to deep and hit a nerve, artery or an underlying muscle

Enjoy :) should blow up nice and easily as ur receptors are un touched. Just make sure you eating plenty of good calories and working out hard.

Honestly i started with my delt. I always pin in my delt now ive tried glutes there both good but i prefer delt.

Top Bottom