Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle..

If acting like a teenager is asking for advice and replying when people say I'm lying about my diet and training then yes.

Fact of the matter is this is a click group, fallen into the same category as every other group, new posts get shot down. And you give no help, just criticise people who know less than you.
The only people who actually get help is the ones already in the CLICK or already juiced up everyone else go away and train more, diet more, rip more.

I don't need luck, I need advice not bullshit. And yes I will find that elsewhere.

Peace out and good luck

You mad bro?

You can have my needle ok?

Ok see you in 20 years when your heart is fucked up bad. You just don't understand the long term implications of what you are putting in your body, do you?

Hmmm, that will make me 60+ not a bad innings! But seriously, limited use is the key, to get a kick start.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using EliteFitness

Hmmm, that will make me 60+ not a bad innings! But seriously, limited use is the key, to get a kick start.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using EliteFitness

Your 40 and still taking clen?
Lol. Good luck. Can I buy some life insurance on you?
Just wait until you Bp drops to about 50/35. Then maybe you will wish you hadn't thought you were so smart.
It's fun to to think you know better and you can do it minimally. I know of several guys in there late 40s early 50s who have had serious heart complications from clen.
But hey you are smarter than any of them I am sure and you special too.
Don't worry it will never happen to you. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom