Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Females and pro hormones?

No. Female should have won some shows before they even screw with hormones most do not need to win random local figure show accept mayb some t3 Clen which I advise against mayb some ECA and diet and they look great seen it many times nothing worse than deep voice hairy face girl with guns and probly 1 inch clit hangin low

Whats your take on a female taking a pro hormone? Yes no and why.

do you compete?? if no any type of aas is NO, NO & NO.

if you, you should have a real source. anavar is it, that n GH, everything else will turn your into a man or too manish. (hair, voice, clit, etc)

10mg of var is all you need.......& thats if your are going to step on stage one day.

try sarms products from sarms1.com.Women respond very well to them with minimal side effects

read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

i have put ALL my female clients on sarms... the ONLY females i put on anavar, which is the ONLY steroid i put them in contact with, its very moderate and stacked with sarms and they are finding they are in FAR better condition for contests and overall general well being...

here are two sample stacks that i put them on... one is a sarms only cutting stack and the other is a female contest prep stack with anavar...

Female Sarms cutting stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 yohimflame Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Female Contest Prep Stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

The sarms stack that dylan laid out would be a farrr better option for a female. Females and prohormones do not mix.

Top Bottom