Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEMALE Prep Cycle: By Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

More and more, each and every day I am getting many more female cycle questions... Many of you are preparing for a contest or just simply trying to shed that last little bit of fat... Others are looking for lean muscle gains, while still dropping fat... I even get some bulkers as well... I see the same theme with every one of you... You've all either been misinformed or have a misconception that you need several different steroids for these goals... This couldn't be further from the truth... you don't need winstrol, primo, test and hgh and of these huge cycle scenarios that you are hearing about... i have a FAR better, safer and more effective option for the goals you are after... a simple cycle of anavar stacked with sarms will be the most ideal for ANY of the above goals or scenarios... If you are not familiar with sarms, read my articles at www.evolutionary.org/sarms I am providing an ideal cycle layout for you all the see and utilize...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

Last edited:
GW was my wife's favorite...

Last edited by a moderator:
sarms are becoming more popular by the day amongst everyone but ESPECIALLY with women... It is such a better alternative for them than steroid use and I want educate as many as possible on this topic to prevent them from having to deal with any of the horrible side effects women are likely to endure with steroid use... For all interested, read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I also have SEVERAL youtube videos that will provide excellent reference as well...

sarms are becoming more popular by the day amongst everyone but ESPECIALLY with women... It is such a better alternative for them than steroid use and I want educate as many as possible on this topic to prevent them from having to deal with any of the horrible side effects women are likely to endure with steroid use... For all interested, read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I also have SEVERAL youtube videos that will provide excellent reference as well...

Top Bottom