Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling sleepy ALL the time?

shayan

This is my second thread this week so id like to apologize but i ran to another problem and i need some oppinions.
So: i developed some mild gyno and i loaded on adex 1mg eod for a few days and all the pain and ichiness went away (thank god) also i used some nolva 40mg ed.

But the thing is now i feel extremly sleepy all the time. I can barley stay awake during the day im yawning all day long.

I checked my e2 today becuase i thaught i crashed my e2 with Adex
it came up

35,7 pg/ml < 56 pg/ ml

Wich is in the normal range.

I can't understand why im so sleepy im currently on

500 test e / 300deca/ 30 dbol
Arimidex 1mg eod
caber 0.5 e3d
Nolva 40mg Ed

-Liver support.

Last edited:
I had the same problem. For me it was dbol. Made me feel real lethargic. Most people feel great on it tho, but everyone reacts different.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

How lethargic were you? Did it go away?

It's been terrible for me the past 3 days i can barly stay awake i think that i can fell a sleep at any time while i type this thread lol. Btw when i sleep at night i wake up 3-4 times in for no reason i dont have night mares or anything like that but my sleep is very fckd

its cause you are running 3 wet compounds together and your body hates it

Yeah i run 3 wet compounds at mediocre dosages...

Also test and deca havent even kicked in since is week 2

So the dbol is the culprit so i'll ask again does any body else get sleepy on dbol? :)

Yeah i run 3 wet compounds at mediocre dosages...

Also test and deca havent even kicked in since is week 2

So the dbol is the culprit so i'll ask again does any body else get sleepy on dbol? :)

I don't because I never stack dbol with 2 more wet compounds

stack dbol with a dry compound and you won't have that problem and you won't have gyno issues too.

i'm not a fan of stacking 2 or more wet compounds on a cycle for this reason. the whole point of stacking steroids is to counter balance things so if you run a wet compound its a good idea to run a dry compound with it. proviron is a good option because its safe on the liver :)

Test, Deca and Dbol is an amazing cycle

Run a wet and dry compound together. I can get ripped on test and dbol and deca if my diet is good. I understand the definition but that makes no sense whatsoever.

This could be 1001 things. Could be diet related. Could be high cortisol (probable). It could be his body disagrees with something he is using (could be all the aas but not because they are all 'wet' compounds).

The OP's liver enzymes could be elevated... again another likely factor and that will definitely have him feeling tired. Perhaps he has taken other toxic things recently such as painkillers, alcohol etc.

Then you have the fact he is using...
Arimidex 1mg eod
caber 0.5 e3d
Nolva 40mg Ed

I am sure it will past. Tiredness is part of the game sometimes.

Test, Deca and Dbol is an amazing cycle

Run a wet and dry compound together. I can get ripped on test and dbol and deca if my diet is good. I understand the definition but that makes no sense whatsoever.

This could be 1001 things. Could be diet related. Could be high cortisol (probable). It could be his body disagrees with something he is using (could be all the aas but not because they are all 'wet' compounds).

The OP's liver enzymes could be elevated... again another likely factor and that will definitely have him feeling tired. Perhaps he has taken other toxic things recently such as painkillers, alcohol etc.

Then you have the fact he is using...
Arimidex 1mg eod
caber 0.5 e3d
Nolva 40mg Ed

I am sure it will past. Tiredness is part of the game sometimes.

I agree with you 100%!

Note: I do not drink alcohol ever!
i do not take any other liver toxic drugs.
My Blood pressure is normal (in the low ranges)

Ps im bulking (In a caloric suficit) i dont think it's diet related. Im eating bro "clean foods" no junk at all . I will get my liver enzymes checked but 30mg of dbol could it cause harm? Like seriosly people go way beyond 50-100mg ed and are fine.

Any other suggestions mate? Ps: Do you think 35.7 pg/ml e2 levels are optimal? some say 20-30 pg/ml is the sweet spot but the doc told me <56 is fine

Top Bottom