Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel terrible on oxandrovar

Graceless

This will be my second time running Ox and my second cycle is going much different than my first one did. First time ran it with HcGen/Sr/GW for 6 weeks @ 2 caps before bumping to 3 caps during week 3 which virtually zero sides. This time I tried a more aggressive approach and bumped to 3 caps at the beginning of week 2 and things have not gone well. I'm feeling super lethargic to the point where I'm considering scraping the cycle. I've also had stomach pains and a bit of nausea at times. Is it possible that I was not fully recovered? I bridged the two cycles with an 8 week sarms triple stack. Unfortunately I do not have blood work and getting bloods done mid cycle does not seem to be a worthwhile idea to me.

This will be my second time running Ox and my second cycle is going much different than my first one did. First time ran it with HcGen/Sr/GW for 6 weeks @ 2 caps before bumping to 3 caps during week 3 which virtually zero sides. This time I tried a more aggressive approach and bumped to 3 caps at the beginning of week 2 and things have not gone well. I'm feeling super lethargic to the point where I'm considering scraping the cycle. I've also had stomach pains and a bit of nausea at times. Is it possible that I was not fully recovered? I bridged the two cycles with an 8 week sarms triple stack. Unfortunately I do not have blood work and getting bloods done mid cycle does not seem to be a worthwhile idea to me.

try going down to 2 caps again and see how you feel.This stuff is strong bro! all of these products can produce bad side effects if you over do it for yourself.

also the gw was helping you with energy levels and endurance.Might want to think of using that on ALL of your cycles.Especially on the orals and tren .

You just hit it too hard from the get go. Lethargy can be caused by a few different things, but it is not all bad. Most high anabolic compounds cause a bit of it. It means you are growing. This is also why many people recommend a Test base with all cycles. They make topical DHEA products that will serve well for this purpose.

I would drop your dose back down to what you did the first time. Make sure you are taking cycle supports, and extra liver support. Also drink plenty of water.

yes you should also being using n2guard on this cycle.These products are very strong.Dont underestimate them because they are legal to purchase

Lethargy is pretty common with orals, especially at higher doses. A test base helps, but lowering the dose is probably your best option. These PHs are strong as hell, so they are not to be taken lightly. A little bit goes a long way, and just 2 caps per day is very powerful

drop to 1 cap pre WO only for 5 days, than goto 2 caps a day for the rest of the cycle.

this happens when you hit any oral too hard. Also like steve said, more time was needed in between cycles as well. Getting some bloodwork would be a good idea too.

Top Bottom