Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel terrible on oxandrovar

if you bridged with a sarms cycle then started another cycle right away you very likely did not recover. The body needs time to normalize

Thanks Rick. Need to order 2nd bottle soon, 3rd week almost over. Are there any current n2bm discount codes?

hurricane10 will get you 10% off n2bm orders. if you order it off myproh you do not have a discount code avail.Order it off n2bm.

lower dose. spread your n2guard dosage away from ph consumption.Uptake in water and carbs.Add a stim

All these can help fight ox sides.

Last edited:
Oxandrovar is an ox bro. I ran my first cycle at 2 caps a day and never cranked it up. I almost always crank it up too! I had that lethargy you speak of though the gw from sarms 1 and n2guard from n2bm helped. I also ran aromasin from ag-guys as my ai but this stuff is a very powerful oral. People get their panties in a bunch when you compare legal PHs to steroids but PH is just a nice way of saying "legal steroid." Some PHs have been banned and once studied by labs, it emerges that some are more powerful than illegal juices. I think Oxandrovar is so flexible. You can run it as a bulking kicker, you can throw it in a recomp, you can stack with test and sarms like osta or lgd, there are a lot of possibilities.

In your case, you figured you handled the 3 caps toward the tail end of your last cycle so this cycle you should be able to come out of the gate at 3 (or at least tapered up to 3 very briskly). This is not the case when you have given yourself very little time to rebound. Your body is still recuperating from the last run and then you threw something heavier at it. Steve always says to add the cycle and the PCT together. After they're finished, take the same amount of time off to recover (unless you want to cruise on test).

Oxandrovar is an ox bro. I ran my first cycle at 2 caps a day and never cranked it up. I almost always crank it up too! I had that lethargy you speak of though the gw from sarms 1 and n2guard from n2bm helped. I also ran aromasin from ag-guys as my ai but this stuff is a very powerful oral. People get their panties in a bunch when you compare legal PHs to steroids but PH is just a nice way of saying "legal steroid." Some PHs have been banned and once studied by labs, it emerges that some are more powerful than illegal juices. I think Oxandrovar is so flexible. You can run it as a bulking kicker, you can throw it in a recomp, you can stack with test and sarms like osta or lgd, there are a lot of possibilities.

In your case, you figured you handled the 3 caps toward the tail end of your last cycle so this cycle you should be able to come out of the gate at 3 (or at least tapered up to 3 very briskly). This is not the case when you have given yourself very little time to rebound. Your body is still recuperating from the last run and then you threw something heavier at it. Steve always says to add the cycle and the PCT together. After they're finished, take the same amount of time off to recover (unless you want to cruise on test).

Absolutely. People don't realize just how powerful Oxandrovar and the GK lineup is. Don't underestimate what these great products can do

if you got sick dont ever go to over 2 caps again! simple and plain, it is not needed.Maybe those that got extreme tolerance might get away but alot of people are getting sick off 3 & 4 caps.Dont do it!

also add alittle more space inbetween dosage, if you make it upto 2 caps make sure you have 12 hours inbetween dosage also

Last edited:
Top Bottom