Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel terrible on oxandrovar

My first time running it I worked up to 3 caps and was fine...just think I jumped up too quickly this time.

Update: Down to 1 cap a day and still feeling a bit lethargic...it's better than it was but still noticeable. Would it be too late to add transaderm to give me a best base? Ihave some on hand.

you can definitely add it and it will definitely help bro... transaderm is always a good thing to use to keep lethargy at bay... 5 pumps a day after a shower in the morning... do not run transaderm in pct though...

My first time running it I worked up to 3 caps and was fine...just think I jumped up too quickly this time.

Update: Down to 1 cap a day and still feeling a bit lethargic...it's better than it was but still noticeable. Would it be too late to add transaderm to give me a best base? Ihave some on hand.
You can definitely add Transaderm to your cycle. It works very well and I highly recommend it as a test base

CYCLENOW for buy three, get two free on TRANSADERM and/or PHYTOSERMS

PHYTONOW for buy two, get one free on PHYTOSERMS

FIFTYOFF for 50$ off total purchase

Any of those codes can be used at this link only -->http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/122.html

no, throw the transaderm in there asap.Remember its part of the cycle and should not be ran throughout pct good friend.

Bro ox is strong as it gets, understand this, but without gw/s4( please everyone take notes sarms are legit and one of the best additions to a cycle) you're taking in the full aspects of ox! Lol it's a bull!! What your experiencing is common and for me 1-2 caps a day is the limit! Does it work, hell yea better than most and in only 4-6 weeks but the point I'm making is don't ever underestimate the "bull."

^I have been preaching this for a while. DO NOT jump the gun on 3 caps. I stayed at 2 and I blew up. I actually bulked with an obnoxious caloric intake. I was running 2 caps per day and got back to PRs and even surpassed some.

Last edited:
^I have been preaching this for a while. DO NOT jump the gun on 3 caps. I stayed at 2 and I blew up. I actually bulked with an obnoxious caloric intake. I was running 2 caps per day and got back to PRs and even surpassed some.

Plus not to mention, its not a cheap ph.If 2 caps is working fine, no reason to push the envelope.

Top Bottom