Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEDS have access to HUSHMAIL READ

This is why I'm seriously thinking about staying in Canada after I finish schooling there. I can't stand this shit anymore............I never dealt personally with OSOCA, but I know a guy who said he had "personal", ie not just internet, dealings with the guy and was as standup as it gets. Take it for what you will............but this is getting ridiculous. It's fuckin bullshit though that Canada forced one of it's private companies to cough up their customer list.

ef runs its e-mail through hush. There is nothing stoping LE from obtaining email sent through hush or you ef account. sorry bros.

I am so fucking sick of this bullshit!!! I will not live in fear!!! If you fuckers are reading this you can lick my steroid taking ass!!! I will not live in fear!!! This is MY body not yours and I WILL do with it as I want to!!! I will not live in fear!!! Read my email, listen to my cellphone calls, take pictures of me running red lights and I STILL WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR!!!

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

BigGuyPHX

I skimmed the link.
Am I right in concluding that only the hushmail address that was under suspicion was released to the DEA?
If that's true than any one of us could have our hushmail investigated, but it's highly unlikely unless the individual is already under investigation for something illegal.

Did you guys know that if I go onto Google earth I can see an aerial photo of your home!

Top Bottom