Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss

spursmad

Hey guys can somebody give me there opinion on what the best substance for fat loss my diet is clean and I eat little and often but I have a bit of belly fat that I want to get rid of without losing much muscle I'm 39 thanks for any help

Hey guys can somebody give me there opinion on what the best substance for fat loss my diet is clean and I eat little and often but I have a bit of belly fat that I want to get rid of without losing much muscle I'm 39 thanks for any help

I will bet that your diet is off kilter even though you think that it is fine. What are you macrnutrients %? Diet and cardio will always work. You just need to make sure that they are correct.

My diet consists of chicken fish veggies fruit oats and that's about it cardio every morning before breakfast it usually last from 30 45 mins and I do hiit training once a week for 30mins

My diet consists of chicken fish veggies fruit oats and that's about it cardio every morning before breakfast it usually last from 30 45 mins and I do hiit training once a week for 30mins

Can you be more specific;

Meal 1; this many ounces of this, this, this
Meal 2; "
Meal 3; "

Top Bottom