Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fall and Winter Cycle

elitemachine

I had this cycle put together for me by a good friend of mine. Just want to post it here to see what others think. This would be my 5th total cycle, not counting PH's.

Weeks 1-12
Test E - 500mg
Deca - 400mg
EQ - 600mg
DBol - 30mg/day, first 4 weeks
Adex and Caber - .5mg 2x/week

Weeks 13-16
Test E - 750mg
EQ - 800mg
Winstrol - 50mg/day
Adex - .5mg 2x/week

PCT - starting week 19.
Clomid 50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Adex .5mg 2x/week

Plan is to run Test, Deca, and EQ kicked with some Dbol. After week 12, the Deca is dropped and Winny added. The Test and EQ dosages are also raised. HCG will be used from weeks 7-10 and 15-18.

bro, you have good stats, why the deca and dbol... why add such sloppy gains... why not try to add 10-15 lbs and drop body fat as opposed to going for 20-25 of which half won't even be keepable and won't be nearly as clean as other options you have? i can give you a far better layout and plan...

What is sloppy about the gains for this cycle? If you are referring to the possible water weight from deca and dbol, it will be gone by time the cycle is over. I am looking to add 10 pounds of quality muscle with this cycle, not 25. And I am not going to add 10 pounds of muscle while trying to reduce body fat. Those days are long gone.

What is the layout and plan you suggest?

For a bulking cycle, I don't think it looks too bad. I'm not a fan of using Deca for those that cycle, because of the longer ester and it taking forever to clear making recovery very difficult. I think NPP would be more ideal, but that is on you. You definitely don't want to use Nolva in PCT after running Deca. It can increase prolactin further giving you possible gyno complications. The PCT needs much more in it as well. Aromasin will help your recovery much more than adex as well.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I am not trying to argue, thank you for your feedback. But if I stop the Deca at week 12, won't the ester be cleared before I start PCT? I would use npp but I don't want to pin eod.

Thanks for the advice on PCT. I will look into those supps, and using aromasin.

Deca will stay in your system for many months after that's why he doesn't like people cycling it, this will also extend your recovery time.

Pick one either deca or eq..I'd use eq if you wanting to cut deca if you bulking..If you go eq 600mg min for 16 weeks min...switch adex to aromasin from agguys. Pull winny and use Oxandavar bro...add gw s4 and lgd from sarms1. .Def run n2guard and hcgenerate through out cycle

Top Bottom