Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Gear? NEED HELP KEEP getting Ripped off! Please any help I would really appreciate it. I can upload Pics

Hasuna

Hey Guys,

This is my First Thread I have posted. I really need everyone’s help please. I have been lifting since I was 15 years old – I am now 32. I feel I have hit my max potential and I am no longer getting any bigger no matter how long I work out, changing work out routines etc. This seems the max my body will grow naturally. I have only used Creatine, Optimum Nutrient’s Whey Protein that has some BCAA’s included and glutamine, I also used to use Ephedrine when it was still legal a long time ago. Now that I am 32 years old and realized this is it for me I am no longer growing just getting small injuries, I have decided to get on gear being the correct age and all. I also got blood test from my Dr. for test levels and it was in the 420 range which I have read is a bit on the low side for my age. Again I just turned 32 in May 2016. I have done my research well but I have a problem. I have bought 3 kinds of gear so far and I have been ripped off all three times I feel. I don’t know why and I really need anyone’s help please. I am looking if anyone can please guide me in the correct directions or any help how to spot fakes, I am from Chicago, please feel free to PM me. I just grabbed some new stuff from a guy I have known for a while. Its supposedly Sustanon 300mg but the way it looks I don’t know if this is real but he guarantee’s it is. I can post pictures if needed of all three brands I have gotten so far. 2 were Test Cyp first was 300mg/3000ml bottle from Bionche Labs which I felt was very weak – I feel these did not work at all, I just got a moon face and it actually made me look fat in the face - I ran 200mg every 3 or 4 days for 6 weeks so far.Than the person I got this from no longer had the same lab. I have on hand some nolvadex and arimidex which are both pharma grade as my mom had breast cancer and beat it thank god and I grabbed them because she was going to throw them out. Also I am going to buy N2Guard please any information on that if it works or doesn’t or if there is anything better for PCT I would really appreciate any advice. The second was another Test Cyp but 200mg from paddock labs but it had flakes floating around in it the next day and I did not touch it or take it. Now I picked up a Sustanon 300MG which the guy told me. He will refund my money if it does not work. Which is Bullshit of course but I have known him for over 12 years, and He is a good guy but I feel the person he is getting it from is ripping him off. I have spent money on BS products I feel and most importantly I just don’t want to put any Bullshit in my body or risk any problems as I have lived a pretty healthy lifestyle aside from smoking cigarettes. I am Middle eastern so it is really in our culture to smoke Hookah & cigarettes (your considered not a real man if you don’t) it’s a bad habit that I am quitting soon hopefully. Please any help or guidance on PCT how to Spot fakes Etc. I would greatly appreciate it!! I am sorry for my grammar as I typed this very fast and also I am sorry if I am not in the correct forum as this is my first thread ever. I can post pics of all the gear I have gotten so far. Please any help I would really appreciate it greatly. Thank you all so much I have heard nothing but great things about this community. This is why I felt comfortable posting here than anywhere else. I just really want to run my first cycle and PCT that I know is 100 percent legit and safe. What do you guys recommend now that after 6 weeks of the first Test Cyp that i felt was very weak - I ran out and i was not able to get anymore. Do i need to start running a PCT from now? Should i try the SUS300? please I need help from someone with experience in my kind of situation.

Thank you

Last edited:
You want to Goto evolutionary.com for a questions about sources like this. Asking questions about sources on elite fitness could get you booted!

Sorry I had no Idea I though it would be okay as I saw others posting where to get PCT and other stuff on some other forums here at Elitefitness.This is my first time registering to any Forums like this. I really wasn't asking for a source just any help on what to do, or if anyone can guide me in the right direction. I had no intentions of breaking any of the rules here. I apologize

Visit the source section of the EVO forum - there you will find a lot of information about different sources, and feedback from their customers. After doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed choice, and get really good gear.

Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. They have two approved sources that you can't go wrong ordering from - Roid Mass and Nordic Fusion

Thank you all SO MUCH!! I have gone to evo and read a lot and asked a lot of questions. I am really glad I joined.I have always been kinda hesitant when it comes to posting online, You guys made it so so easy and comfortable I really appreciate it. That being said what would you guys recommend for bad joints especially the wrists? Any good supplement out there good for these things? Should i go for higher reps and lower weight and just stick to that? Also has anyone ever taken N2Guard here? What and how highly would you rate it for a PCT? or is there something better currently on the market I am not aware of? Please if anyone can inform me I would highly appreciate it. Once again I had no intentions on breaking any of the rules here and thank you all so much for all the support and replies you guys are Awesome !!!

Thank you & Regard's
Hasuna- HazMan on Evo

Thank you all SO MUCH!! I have gone to evo and read a lot and asked a lot of questions. I am really glad I joined.I have always been kinda hesitant when it comes to posting online, You guys made it so so easy and comfortable I really appreciate it. That being said what would you guys recommend for bad joints especially the wrists? Any good supplement out there good for these things? Should i go for higher reps and lower weight and just stick to that? Also has anyone ever taken N2Guard here? What and how highly would you rate it for a PCT? or is there something better currently on the market I am not aware of? Please if anyone can inform me I would highly appreciate it. Once again I had no intentions on breaking any of the rules here and thank you all so much for all the support and replies you guys are Awesome !!!

Thank you & Regard's
Hasuna- HazMan on Evo

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom