Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extending first cycle

krishna

I am on week 7 of my first cycle (sustanon 250-375 mg/wk). I planned on doing this for 8 weeks. I was thinking about throwing in some HCG and extending it to 10 weeks or so. What's the longest I should go, being that it is my first cycle, and I don't want to screw myself up?

I think ten is fine, wouldn't go longer then that. Make sure you have pct under control so that you can bring yourself back to normal and keep most of your gains

I agree, ten weeks is perfect for the first timer. Usually that's the average time that the gains slow down anyways.

krishna said:
I am on week 7 of my first cycle (sustanon 250-375 mg/wk). I planned on doing this for 8 weeks. I was thinking about throwing in some HCG and extending it to 10 weeks or so. What's the longest I should go, being that it is my first cycle, and I don't want to screw myself up?
What kind of gains have you received so far??

using any anti-e/anti-aromtase ( i suppose your not if you have gained 25lbs.)? if not you should look into getting some a-dex and nolva. all that estrogen is going to fuck your recovery/also good to have around with hcg as that too can cause gyno and other estrogen problems.

|3ossman said:
using any anti-e/anti-aromtase ( i suppose your not if you have gained 25lbs.)? if not you should look into getting some a-dex and nolva. all that estrogen is going to fuck your recovery/also good to have around with hcg as that too can cause gyno and other estrogen problems.

Well I was planning on HCG and nolva for PCT. Is it cool to wait til then?

I like to do ten weekers myself. Two a year.
You can get rid of that water with some Liquidex from Ancillaryguys. Great stuff.. great service!

Top Bottom