Extending cycle help

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 02:10 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Extending cycle help within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Running test cyp @ 500mg week for 10weeks. On week 6- I ordered more gear but it might not get here in time. Should I : 1.Continue rest of my cycle@ 500 & start pct 2 weeks after 2. Wait for gear(am I ok wo injection for 2 weeks)? Then if it gets here w in 2 weeks start pinning again? 3. Run dbol as a bridge until it gets here? I really want to ke...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Extending cycle help

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Extending cycle help

Old 22-Jan-2013, 02:10 PM   #1

Running test testosterone cypionate @ 500mg week for 10weeks. On week 6- I ordered more gear but it might not get here in time. Should I :
1.Continue rest of my cycle@ 500 & start PCT 2 weeks after
2. Wait for gear(am I ok wo injection for 2 weeks)? Then if it gets here w in 2 weeks start pinning again?
3. Run Dianabol - methandrostenolone - as a bridge until it gets here?
I really want to keep going so I don't want to end it @ 10 weeks if I don't have to
Any help would b appreciated.
I have my PCT already btw

Gallery of Cwaynemash  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Jan-2013, 02:16 PM   #2

Or another option-
Run my test @ 250mg so now my cycle becomes 12 weeks giving me time to receive my test. I could throw Dianabol - methandrostenolone - in as well to help out w gains. Then just run 500mg from week 12-17?
Gallery of Cwaynemash  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:28 PM   #3

Anyone- I gotta pin today so I need to know what I should do ASAP. Thank you
Gallery of Cwaynemash  

Re: Extending cycle help

Old 23-Jan-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
United States
this is why you never run a cycle without having everything on hand... you don't want to throw Dianabol - methandrostenolone - in there... that's a bad move... testosterone cypionate is a long ester so it won't be horrible but its still not good... your just at the point where its really starting to kick in nicely... i hope you are learning from this...
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jan-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
Spain
I don't think I've undertood your post: you have enough gear to do 10 weeks and have ordered more to make it going? 10 weeks is enough.
Gallery of musclei  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 01:36 PM   #6
United States
no he's saying he ran out already and he's waiting two weeks for more
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jan-2013, 03:15 PM   #7

I'm saying I have enough for 10 weeks- I wanted to extend my cycle to 15. I feel 10 isn't long enough although I've been researching & I'm starting to believe that you will plateau around wk8-9?
Gallery of Cwaynemash  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
United States
12 weeks of testosterone cypionate is good... 16 is not necessary...
Gallery of dylangemelli  

Old 24-Jan-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Spain
Do yourself a favor and finish your cycle like you had planned at first. This is a good advice for everyone in a cycle and specially for you if you had planned for a 10 weeker. 12 is already a long one and you can't justify that, much less if you're going to have to mess your dosage like that.
Gallery of musclei