Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending cycle because.....

homerunricky

Hey everyone, ok I just came off a 12 week test e and dbol cycle. I ran dbol for first 6 weeks at 50 my a day. Test was ran at 250mg every 5 days. Well the last4 weeks I switched my test to a ug brand and I believe it was underdoses or bad gear. I finished it off anyways and was gonna start my pct in 10 days. Well, I'm really wanting to just get back on. Test e, deca and maybe some d bol. I know a lot of u guys r not gonna recommend this but I feel like I didn't get the full potential of my last cycle b.c of the underdoses test. What negatives will I c if I just get back on again? I'm 27, 5'7 at 177lbs. This was my 4 th cycle.
Thx

Negatives....permanent suppression????

I would do your PCT and take some time off. Then come back and hit it hard.

Definetely get off cycle and save it for next time. Everybody wants to stay on cycle. PCT time is dreaded by everyone. I honestly haven't gotten nearly as much as I could of out of any of my cycles. I'm still waiting to do a cycle where I work super hard throughout it and have a very good diet. I always say I'm doing a 10 week cycle and it ends up going to 13. Thats as far as any extension will go with me. To do a complete new cycle right now for you would be stupid. Do your PCT and be patient.

If you build it they will cum

If you've already come off, then just suck it up. Only time I will extend cycle is if I have not attained a goal that I set out at the beginning of cycle. For instance, if you run a 16 week cycle and your goal was to get down to 6% bodyfat and you only made it to 9%, then I wouldn't hesitate to ride it out until I reached my goal. Mostly because you have invested so much time and money and all the rest why stop shy of your goal. As long as you are smart, extending a cycle to 20 weeks or even a bit more will not have that much higher risks than 4 weeks less. Do you know what I mean?

I really don' think there is danger of being permanently suppressed with the difference of 12 weeks to 20 weeks. However, it will take you that much longer to get back to normal/semi-normal.

Time on = time off.

If you have stopped your cycle already, then complete your PCT and wait the appropriate amount of time before starting. Ideally, you would get blood work done prior to your next cycle so you know you're ready to hit it again.

It's important to not get greedy and unreasonably push the limits of your body.

Top Bottom