Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extending cycle

mcnasty75

i am on week 8 of a 14 week cycle of sust 600mgs a week deca 400mgs a week and i frontloaded with d-bol first 4 weeks 50mg ed. i am up 20lbs. looking nice and lean to. but i was wanting to extend my cycle to about 26 weeks. i have never run a cycle that long but i have heard of people doing it. does anybody see a problem with that? and if i do run the cycle that long should i drop the deca after week 14. after the cycle i will get on some serious pct and i have been running l-dex ed throughout this whole cycle

Any reason for 26 weeks? Your gains will most likely plateau in a couple weeks so I'd judge it from there. I would extend it as long as you are still gaining, but if you start to stagnate, just stop and do PCT. Wait for a while and do another. No point in beating a dead horse.

agreed. i know your feeling of wanting to extend bc you feel so good and your gaining mass every day. see how it is at week 10-11 and judge from there. i wouldnt extend an extra 12 weeks though, maybe 2-4

Stacemranger said:
Any reason for 26 weeks? Your gains will most likely plateau in a couple weeks so I'd judge it from there. I would extend it as long as you are still gaining, but if you start to stagnate, just stop and do PCT. Wait for a while and do another. No point in beating a dead horse.

Agreed.

if i stopped it at 14 weeks. what is the least amount of time before i could start back i know i would have to complete my pct but how long after that?

mcnasty75 said:
i am on week 8 of a 14 week cycle of sust 600mgs a week deca 400mgs a week and i frontloaded with d-bol first 4 weeks 50mg ed. i am up 20lbs. looking nice and lean to. but i was wanting to extend my cycle to about 26 weeks. i have never run a cycle that long but i have heard of people doing it. does anybody see a problem with that? and if i do run the cycle that long should i drop the deca after week 14. after the cycle i will get on some serious pct and i have been running l-dex ed throughout this whole cycle

bro, as good as it may seem i made the mistake of running it too long and it took forever to recover...it is hard to do when your feeling great but if i could i would have run my 12 weeks , PCT , taken my gains and then waited to run a new cycle again...seriously...

mcnasty75 said:

There is no reason for a 26 week cycle. Stick to your 12-14 weeks, do your PCT and take time off.

Top Bottom