Expected gains on Equipoise?

Posted: 23-Jul-2001 12:45 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Expected gains on Equipoise? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: This is my first cycle. What kind of gains can I expect taking 300 mg of equipoise a week on a 8 week cycle. (weight, strength) I'm not looking for big size gains because I have to stay in my weight class. I'm mostly interested in added strength. I also have access to winny, I might stack it. I'm worried about adding too much size. Thank...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 23-Jul-2001, 12:45 AM   #1

This is my first cycle. What kind of gains can I expect taking 300 mg of equipoise a week on a 8 week cycle. (weight, strength)

I'm not looking for big size gains because I have to stay in my weight class. I'm mostly interested in added strength. I also have access to Winstrol - stanozolol, I might stack it. I'm worried about adding too much size.

Thanks
Scott
Gallery of mccbt  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jul-2001, 12:48 AM   #2

300mg/week is a little on the low side, you may get some okay muscle gains with increased vascularity and strength. I would stack it with some Anavar if you are looking for strength gains

M18
Gallery of MUSTANG_18  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:29 AM   #3
harddtime

hey mustang, what dose would you youse it at to get some decent size gains?

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:32 AM   #4

Originally posted by harddtime
hey mustang, what dose would you youse it at to get some decent size gains?
By itself, I think 500-600mg/week for 10 weeks would be a very good dose.

M18
Gallery of MUSTANG_18  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:38 AM   #5

M18 has it right. Just be prepared to eat and be hungry.
Gallery of Namu  

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:41 AM   #6
harddtime

Sounds good, i think i'll do that and hit up some anavar while I'm at it.

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:42 AM   #7

and throw some test in there, too. that'll get you the size you're looking for.

wc.
Gallery of wildcat  

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:42 AM   #8
harddtime

mustang, check your PM.

Old 23-Jul-2001, 01:43 AM   #9

Originally posted by harddtime
mustang, check your PM.
I'll check it right now

M18
Gallery of MUSTANG_18  

Old 23-Jul-2001, 02:46 AM   #10

i hope you like to eat bud because you are going to be eating like a champ!!
Gallery of bookie