Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exhaustion and lethargy on cycle

mike12

Just started my cycle 3 days ago monday:
500mg test week 1-10
30mg dbol week 1-5

Right from few hours after the first dbol pill I've been feeling veryyyyyyy tired and exhausted especialy in the afternoon even in the gym. My appetite went to shit in just one day and I feel like a zomby from when I wake up to when I sleep, same feeling you get on pramipexole if anyone has used that before. Im using liv52, drinking gallon of water, getting in about 2000 calories just from shakes and eating a good 6-8 meals. I have searched around the boards alott but havent quite found a SOLUTION to this.. So far my guesses are stressed liver, and low blood glycogen levels since dbol crams all the glycogen into the muscles. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Just started my cycle 3 days ago monday:
500mg test week 1-10
30mg dbol week 1-5

Right from few hours after the first dbol pill I've been feeling veryyyyyyy tired and exhausted especialy in the afternoon even in the gym. My appetite went to shit in just one day and I feel like a zomby from when I wake up to when I sleep, same feeling you get on pramipexole if anyone has used that before. Im using liv52, drinking gallon of water, getting in about 2000 calories just from shakes and eating a good 6-8 meals. I have searched around the boards alott but havent quite found a SOLUTION to this.. So far my guesses are stressed liver, and low blood glycogen levels since dbol crams all the glycogen into the muscles. Any help would be greatly appreicated.
Up your carbs, its like taking superdrol if your carbs are low it will cause lethargy.

that will go away with the carb intake at least it should.

If it doesnt go away with carbs. It could be an effect of the DBOL. If you havnt checked your liver in awhile, it could also be because your liver isnt liking DBOL to much. When your liver has had enough it usually lets you know some how. Lethargic, High BP, Irritablility, Flu like symptoms. Just another thing to keep your eye on.

i had that problem with superdrol...really lethargic and suppressed appetite.

force those carbs down , and it should bring you back to life .:RADAR

Upped my carbs and it did help the lethargy and exhaustion went away..just one other question a little off-topic but I was wondering if one were to take 1g test cyp cycle is there any difference in 2(500mg) mon,thurs shots or 1g split into 3 shots mon,wed,thurs?

Damn dude 1g is alot....you sure your at a level to do that? I mean that in a nice way but especially in the knowledge arena. 1g is alot of test and with that sometimes comes lots of side. I would def want some pre and post bloodwork if i was going to run 1g per week. Just say'n

Goodluck bro

I am not taking 1g myself Im only taking 500mg a buddy of mine is wanting to do a 1g cycle and am just wondering IF ONE were to do a 1g cycle would there be a difference in splitting it into 2 or 3 shots per week of cyp?

Top Bottom