Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evans Epi-strong log

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evan Tipps

Hey all. I know you cant give advice to people under 21, but I'm not asking for advice! Just going to give a honest log of this compound.. No bullshit. Ill be running it 6 week.45/45/45/60/60/60. Started 3 days ago. Stats:17 6'0 was 217 when started. So far I haven't noticed much.. My joints do feel a little more dry, and I got dandruff after starting it..
Todays training was chest
Flat barbell 5 sets Weight was anywhere from 225-275 for 5-10 reps each set
Incline barbell 7 sets 185 for 12 for 3 sets 135 for contraction the other 4
Incline smith machine 3 sets 185 for contraction
Flat db 2 sets 90 dbs for sets of 10
2 sets peckdeck

Diet today: 5 packs oatmeal, 4 chickenbreast, homemade chili, homemade sausage/lintel soup, one protein shake post workout. 2 cups greens 1 cup cashews

Supps i take: protein, creatine, fishoil, flax seed, glutamine, multi

My goals by the end of the cycle: 335 bench, 455 squat, 495 dead
Will be post "before" pictures

Last edited:
Even though your only 17 you seem to know quite a bit, so I'm sure you will do fine on this. At least your starting with a solid base unlike most younger guys. The only thing I would advise is to get a haircut. Good luck and I'm sure you will get that 335 bench.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Even though your only 17 you seem to know quite a bit, so I'm sure you will do fine on this. At least your starting with a solid base unlike most younger guys. The only thing I would advise is to get a haircut. Good luck and I'm sure you will get that 335 bench.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Hahaha thanks man. No worries I recently got a haircut. Gonna be hitting back today, will be looking forward to it all day at school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom