Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Blocker/Not During Cycle

HeavyDuty1

hey fellas

I have some pretty good indications that I may have high estrogen, and I was curious if any suggestions on how to attack this issue. I am NOT doing any sort of cycle, but figured those in this forum would have the best suggestions.

A little background. I have been working out hard for the last month just got back into training. Good mix of heavy lifting and cardio. My diet is in fantastic shape. I am no stranger to the gym, but Just got my ass back into the gym from a 3 year "break".

My problem is this. Diet is dialed in, along with my training schedule. And I am having a BITCH of a time dropping fat. I mean, my metabolism sucks. I have plenty of fat to lose, and can't get success.

Would some sort of Estrogen blocker help? What would be a good starting dose? Any suggestions? Thanks.

i wont be cycling till im down BodyFat. eating 6 meals a day macros are all in check 100% calories are around 2400 daily my daily normal intake is 3000 so im eating in a deficit daily to drop fat training 5x a week high intense workouts , but my weight has not changed at all on the scale i feel harder and maybe alittle more shape but this fat doesnt wanna come off .

stats are

28yrs
90kgs
roughly around 20 - 22% bodyfat maybe lower
172cm height

few guys have told me to take a estro blocker cause whats happening during my training sess im going up in test then its going to estro like WTF is going on lol.. i will be going to get bloods done soon. but im 99% sure this is my issue
can get nolva or clomid and caber if these help with the issue and how would i take them.

thanks fellas.

try letrozone to fight high estrogen .. you dont need drugs

check your private messages please.

Have you had blood work to confirm estrogen issues? If so, Letrozone is perfect for you. At your current body fat, I am willing to bet your issue is either diet, thyroid, or hormonal. I would definitely get blood work to see what's going on

Bloodwork for sure. doc won't do anything about it anyways though. I too would go with something OTC like letrozone

Has anyone experienced b4/after blood lab results from the OTC and any data backing up a non pharmaceutical in blocking estrogen? Curious.

Top Bottom