Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate Cycle - Looking for awesome muscle definition

Posted: 16-Mar-2007 06:40 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate Cycle - Looking for awesome muscle definition within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am planning to take Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate as a first cycle. 10 Weeks 400mg Equipoise/Week 10 Weeks 100mg Test. Propionate/Every other day I am looking for a cycle that is going to give me good strength gains, but not make me balloon and full of water. Putting on a lot of weight is not really that important to me. I want to become...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 16-Mar-2007, 06:40 PM   #1

I am planning to take Equipoise/testosterone Propionate as a first cycle.
10 Weeks 400mg Equipoise/Week
10 Weeks 100mg Test. Propionate/Every other day

I am looking for a cycle that is going to give me good strength gains, but not make me balloon and full of water. Putting on a lot of weight is not really that important to me. I want to become ripped and have awesome muscle definition.
Is this a good cycle to do that with?
Also how major are the side effects of this cycle and how much of the gains will i loose after the cycle?
Any other ideas for a good cycle for what I want?

I am really afraid of getting gynecomastia and I had read some posts that say to take anti-estrogens (such as Nolvadex) during the cycle and some say you only need it at the end. What is recommend?

I was originally considering Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin and Sustanon, but after reading a lot I felt like it would get make me massive and loose muscle definition.

I am 6'2" 180 lbs. Bench 205. Squat 285.

Please help I have spent many hours reading, but feel like I don't know enough to be able to do a cycle as safely as possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Gallery of scoot538  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate Cycle - Looking for awesome muscle definition

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Europe
Quote posted by scoot538

I am looking for a cycle that is going to give me good strength gains, but not make me balloon and full of water. Putting on a lot of weight is not really that important to me. I want to become ripped and have awesome muscle definition.
Also how major are the side effects of this cycle and how much of the gains will i loose after the cycle?

I am really afraid of getting gynecomastia and I had read some posts that say to take anti-estrogens (such as Nolvadex) during the cycle and some say you only need it at the end. What is recommend?

I was originally considering Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin and Sustanon, but after reading a lot I felt like it would get make me massive and loose muscle definition.

Please help I have spent many hours reading, but feel like I don't know enough to be able to do a cycle as safely as possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

To begin with I would say that at 6'2" and 180 lbs you should look at packing on some more muscle mass. I'm also 6'2" and I am 250 lbs with 14% bodyfat (and dropping).

I like your idea of staying away from the heavily aromatising anabolic steroids. IMO they give a false impression of your true growth while on. I think Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is good idea (I am currently using it @ 600mg/pw), but run it for 16 weeks instead of 10. The muscle gain is slow, but it is of good quality. Instead of Test testosterone propionate, I use Test Enanthate. I am currently using 500mg/pw. If you want use testosterone propionate then up your dosage to 600mg/pw, 200mg EOD. To keep the bloat away I use the anabolic steroids Mastabol (Masteron in some countries). It is a very good drug for displacing estrogen and hardening the physique. I use it at a dose of 600mg/pw....200mg EOD. You can combine the testosterone propionate and Mastabol in the same syringe. I have not found it necessary to use an aromatase inhibitor's at this stage.

I also use 80mcgs of IGF-1 ED post workout. It is also a VERY good product for lean gains.

I hope that helps.

All the best.
Gallery of BigBlu  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate Cycle - Looking for awesome muscle definition

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
United States
100mg EOD of testosterone propionate is fine, its your first cycle, no need to up it to 200mg EOD. I have done many cycles and I still do well on 100mg EOD of testosterone propionate. It would be easier for you to do testosterone enanthate just to reduce the amount of pokes needed throughout the cycle.

You should consider running the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - longer as it takes a long time to build up/kick in.

I would also suggest having nolva on hand just incase you happen to show signs of gynecomastia you can start taking action asap. It would also not be a bad idea to just take some AIFM throughout your cycle, that should considerably lower the chances of you having signs of gynecomastia to start with.
Gallery of ViperHMS  

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:12 PM   #4
United States
Thats what I ran and to tell you the truth, its all bread and butter when your on cycle.. but when you come off is a different story. Like, idk man, these aren't the compounds that you cut with especially at that high of a dose ... at least not for me. Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is good, testosterone propionate is test and test makes you bring in water period. Run something else like trenbolone or Winstrol - stanozolol if you want a shreded look..
Gallery of danymal04  

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by danymal04
Thats what I ran and to tell you the truth, its all bread and butter when your on cycle.. but when you come off is a different story. Like, idk man, these aren't the compounds that you cut with especially at that high of a dose ... at least not for me. Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is good, testosterone propionate is test and test makes you bring in water period. Run something else like trenbolone or Winstrol - stanozolol if you want a shreded look..
Test testosterone propionate, for me as well as may others, does not make me hold water like testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate does. Most bloat can be combated with an aromatase inhibitor too.
Gallery of ViperHMS  

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:30 PM   #6

I would up the doses of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - to 600 and run it longer than 10wks.
Gallery of advanced-stealth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:31 PM   #7
Europe
Hmm, back to the Test Wars! testosterone propionate? Enanthate? testosterone cypionate? Choices!
Gallery of BigBlu  

Old 16-Mar-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
United States
Has anyone ever run Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - & Winstrol - stanozolol for lean mass?
Gallery of digit0x  

Old 16-Mar-2007, 08:10 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by scoot538

I will be doing something very similar and can offer some comments.

I want to add a solid 10 pounds of muscle with little water and sides. My mix over 10 weeks will be:
- Test p 50 mg eod ... with
- Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 100 mg eod ... with
- T-bol 20 mg ED
- human growth hormone - somatropin - 1.25 iu eod
- a-dex 0.5 MWF

I think your cycle will give you some muscle, but at your heigth and body weight you'll be disappointed. testosterone enanthate and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - might be better to get some results a bit more massive.

In any case, PCT will prevent some loss, but not all.

And I'd use a-dex to prevent any gynecomastia.
Gallery of thelion2005  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Mar-2007, 08:14 PM   #10
United States
right....Var would be good to.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...