Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise-EQ Cycle (NEED HELP!)

DaGS1800

I am currently on week 5 in my EQ cycle and plan to run Winnie during the last 50 days (50mg/day)

I was originally planning on running the cycle 10weeks at 600mg per week.

I have the option of purchasing another 10ml/300mg vial easily from a friend... Which would add another 5 weeks to my cycle.

Should change my original plan and run the EQ for 15 week at 600mg per week?? or is that too much??

I really dont know what to do, I am happy with my results but dont really want to continue doing many cycles so I was thinking to just go hard on this one, but im not sure if that is too much...

I also really need to make a decision in the next day or 2 because if I dont decide to go with the 15 week cycle then I need to start my Winnie very soon.

Please give me some advice:
-10 weeks at 600mg per week (with 50 days of winnie)
or
-15 weeks at 600mg per week (with 50 days of winnie)

PLEASE RESPOND I really must decide ASAP!

Thanks for the help!!!

Or I can turn the 10 week cycle into 12 by lowering my last 4-5 doses to 400mg per week... I really want to do the 15 week at 600mg per week but I just want to know if it is safe to do that much for that long...

So im debating stretching the 10 weeker into a 12 week or just doing a 15 week and sticking with 600mg each week..

What do you guys think?

yes you can run 600 for upto 16 weeks, but I would taper/down cycle off instead of cold turkey even though you can PCT with a test booster.

yeah, np. I like it at 600mg's as long as i don't get anxiety. The hunger is great for adding size and it never bloats me.

I am currently on week 5 in my EQ cycle and plan to run Winnie during the last 50 days (50mg/day)

I was originally planning on running the cycle 10weeks at 600mg per week.

I have the option of purchasing another 10ml/300mg vial easily from a friend... Which would add another 5 weeks to my cycle.

Should change my original plan and run the EQ for 15 week at 600mg per week?? or is that too much??

I really dont know what to do, I am happy with my results but dont really want to continue doing many cycles so I was thinking to just go hard on this one, but im not sure if that is too much...

I also really need to make a decision in the next day or 2 because if I dont decide to go with the 15 week cycle then I need to start my Winnie very soon.

Please give me some advice:
-10 weeks at 600mg per week (with 50 days of winnie)
or
-15 weeks at 600mg per week (with 50 days of winnie)

PLEASE RESPOND I really must decide ASAP!

Thanks for the help!!!

It sounds to me like you are running eq alone with no test? Well of course you know you should have run at least a light dose of test with the eq. Something like 250mg test every week with 400mg eq every week for would have been cheaper and at the same time better. However not worth crying over spilled milk now is it lol..

Anyway my friend eq is best if run for at least 14 weeks. Its kind of a little bit of a waste running it any less then that. what do you have planed for pct my friend? Judging by the cycle I am willing to bet your going to run just clomid and or nolva for pct right? Man I hope not.

Also since eq should be run for 14 weeks or more its also best to run hcg 500 iu's twice a week with longer cycles like this. Welcome to the site good bro, I hooked you up with a free plat so you can get around faster. :)

Thanks for the help, yeah I decided to go ahead and get the 3rd vial and do it for 15 weeks at 600mg per week.

NEEDTOGETASS: Not really a fan of test, I have used it in the past though. Despite everyone’s suggestions I just wanted to try a cycle without test. I am only running EQ (15 wks) and Winny for the last 50 days. I am also using HCG 500iu's per week starting this week (WEEK 5), and I am going to use it up untill I begin my PCT (2 weeks after my last EQ shot)

MY PCT:
-Nolvadex & Clomid for about 5 weeks (PLUS: HCG throughout the cycle at 500iu/week - Starting week 5)

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY PCT?? You mentioned that using only Nolva and Clomid is a bad suggestion for PCT, why do you say that?
-If I run HCG throughout the rest of my cycle at 500iu/week I thought that Nolva and Clomid at the same time would be enough for PCT.

Please help with PCT input if anyone thinks I should do something different. I am open to PCT ideas....

Top Bottom