Is EQ Worth Doing??

Posted: 10-Jul-2002 02:54 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is EQ Worth Doing?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: OK here's my dilema. I just finished a primo/nyc/armidex cutting stack that worked pretty good. I'm going to run a EQ/Anavar/Armidex cutting cycle next May. After another month I'm going to be eating everything in site in order to put on some more size before I cut down again next May. I really don't know if I should go with some juice in the middl...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is EQ Worth Doing??

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Is EQ Worth Doing??

Old 10-Jul-2002, 02:54 PM   #1
Italy
OK here's my dilema. I just finished a Primo/nyc/armidex cutting stack that worked pretty good. I'm going to run a Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /Anavar/Armidex cutting cycle next May. After another month I'm going to be eating everything in site in order to put on some more size before I cut down again next May. I really don't know if I should go with some juice in the middle of my bulking season around Dec or just go natural. I absolutely will not use test/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - /Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - (some for my thinning hair, and some because I just don't like the way I build from them). Anyways, I narrowed it down to Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - or NOTHING(please don't tell me to go with anything else). I know Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is primarily used for cutting, and believe me my appetite is no problem so I don't really need any extra help there. My question is basically considering I use the same diet and training how much more can I expect to gain by using Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - as opposed to going natural??

Thanks
Gallery of tzan  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Jul-2002, 02:56 PM   #2
United States
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.
Gallery of The Almighty  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Jul-2002, 02:59 PM   #3

i am in the middle of my Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - /Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /Winstrol - stanozolol cycle, and all i got to say is , i want to eat everything i see. i am going broke buying so much food.
Gallery of bigdelt69  

Old 10-Jul-2002, 03:00 PM   #4

i dont really think you need arimidex, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - doesn't hardly aromitize and when it does it aromitizes to a very weak estrogen, and anavar is pretty much the same way, and being that arimidex isn't 'that' cheap, id leave it out
Gallery of djdjdjddjon  

Old 10-Jul-2002, 03:06 PM   #5
United States
Ive been looking forward to using Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - for months now and will finally get my chance starting in 3 weeks.
Gallery of Themachine01  

Old 10-Jul-2002, 06:06 PM   #6
Italy
Originally posted by The Almighty
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.
, 15 solid pounds would be real nice especially with no water. I'm deffiantly going to give it a go.
Gallery of tzan  

Old 10-Jul-2002, 06:31 PM   #7
United States
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - has the possiblity of putting good amounts of mass on you. it is all in the diet though....if you eat for mass you will gain mass.
Gallery of jc21  

Old 10-Jul-2002, 09:56 PM   #8
KAYNE

Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - IS VERY WORTH DOING. IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HAIR, I WOULDNT GO OVER 3-400MG/WEEK. Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - WOULD BE BETTER FOR IT DOESNT AFFECT YOUR HAIR.

KAYNE

Old 10-Jul-2002, 10:21 PM   #9
United States
I love Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - especially while bulking due to the appitite increase.

Peace, Quad
Gallery of Quadsweep  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Jul-2002, 10:22 PM   #10
Scotland
i will be doing 300mgs a wk of equi-gan a wk as well as Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - 75mgs ED testosterone propionate 50mgs ED and Winstrol - stanozolol 50mgs ED
Gallery of liquidmuscle