Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq

xdarren18

Tried searching about this but search function wasn't working for me.

Who here has run EQ? I'm going to run it at 600-800 a week for 16 weeks along with 250mg of test. I'm looking for feedback from people have run it. Any sides, strength gains, and overall how they liked it , along with the gains they made. Thanks!

I've ran it a few times and also starting my Test Cyp and EQ cycle next week. It is one of my favorites cause it gives me the hard dry look with tons of vascularity. I'll be running mine for 20wks at 600mg a week and the Test at 400. I'll be keeping a log for this and the N2guard. It doesn't give me a alot of strength increase but it puts on quality mass with little to no sides.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I'm using 1 gram right now with 350 tren ace and 100mg test. I'm at like week 14, got a couple weeks left of it. Slow and steady gains.

Just started mine. 250 test, 750 eq, and gw. 16 weeks. 12 for the gw at 20mg/day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

EQ is my love behind primo and var.

but since its so fucking cheap and there is virtually zero PIP its my favorite aas of all

problem is guys run it and don't blow up 10 pounds overnight so they don't get the concept behind slow and quality gains

Tried searching about this but search function wasn't working for me.

Who here has run EQ? I'm going to run it at 600-800 a week for 16 weeks along with 250mg of test. I'm looking for feedback from people have run it. Any sides, strength gains, and overall how they liked it , along with the gains they made. Thanks!

I have always like EQ really well when stacked with some TEST.
Nice strength gains,,lean mass,,,insane pumps and vascularity.

Not a fan. I just didn't feel good on EQ. People compare it to Primo but it doesn't produce as long lasting gains. It's main appeal is that it doesn't bloat and it's so inexpensive.

on my 12th week of cyp 300/wk and eq 600 and just added var in the mix at 60mg ed
first thing i noticed was the hunger around week 2...then around week 4 i saw the vascularity and felt great pumps
around week 6 i really felt the eq and test both kick in and it gave me more endurance.
strength gains were steady and slow but i have after each week slowly added more reps to the week before sets that felt heavier and was able to push to higher weight during the next week
i will also be going the full 20 weeks.

Top Bottom