Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy

CaddysNJuice

Hello
Im a bulker, as you can see from my past posts. I have recently hurt both of my forearms. When i reliese weight, i get a SHARP pain down my bone. My Physical therapist says its the connecting muscle that connects the main forearm to the bone. wither way it sucks ass. But, now when i go to the gym, my focus is gone and i have no real energy. I have heard injectabole b12 works. I,however dont know how to use it. I am taking 500mcg pills now, 3 a day, and they seem to only help a little with energy. Would niacin work? I seem to be lathargic due to nap dbol. Doesnt niacin elivate red blood cells? Im just stuck as to what to take for energy without it burning fat off that i really need. Thanks for reading yo! Merry Christmas

i have that same pain, what did you therapist say regarding a cure?

i have some injectable B12, im interested in trying aflutop too

somehow i dont think crack and bulking go hand in hand bro............
Radar, does that stuff really work? Im desperate to stop that madness of pain!

CaddysNJuice said:
somehow i dont think crack and bulking go hand in hand bro............
Radar, does that stuff really work? Im desperate to stop that madness of pain!

Several bro's here swear by it, i sure do.

Its only $10.00 at any pharnacy

RADAR

Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the only real cure for injury is rest :worried: Good luck healing, bro.

i know ive been told that :( i just cant seem to rest though. im in a nice cycle right now, all of long easters. i cant just STOP working out. my gear would be waisted. Plus, for some reason, im way over-dedicated. its scary. i never thought i would be this addicted to weightlifting!

CaddysNJuice said:
Hello
Im a bulker, as you can see from my past posts. I have recently hurt both of my forearms. When i reliese weight, i get a SHARP pain down my bone. My Physical therapist says its the connecting muscle that connects the main forearm to the bone. wither way it sucks ass. But, now when i go to the gym, my focus is gone and i have no real energy. I have heard injectabole b12 works. I,however dont know how to use it. I am taking 500mcg pills now, 3 a day, and they seem to only help a little with energy. Would niacin work? I seem to be lathargic due to nap dbol. Doesnt niacin elivate red blood cells? Im just stuck as to what to take for energy without it burning fat off that i really need. Thanks for reading yo! Merry Christmas

Coffee would help, but you can become addicted, and withdrawal symptoms are severe.

The best energy booster is MOTIVATION, nothing else comes close, read some jokes over the internet, watch comedians, watch a funny movie, prefarably in a theater.

it sucks. i know if i got an ipod for the gym, it wuold be all good. but i cant afford a 300 piece of plastic right now :( I just cant get pumped to Allanis Morraset and fuckin Elvis. Just cant do it. I wish i didnt go to a family oriented gym :( plus i cant carry around a huge ass portable cd player. ill end up throwing it across the damn gym.

Top Bottom