Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating

Post your source.

It just makes a lot more logical sense, your body can only process so much at a time. 4 meals split over a day probably means you won't be able to eat every 2.5-3 hours as recommended. Pushing 6-8 clean meals a day will ensure your in at least a %10 calorie surplus. That combined with sufficient rest and proper weight training will give you good results. Obviously if you're taking anabolic steroids it will help a lot more.

I was also told 4-5 was good also as long as your calories, proteins, etc. are the same at the end of the day whether it's 6-8 or 4-5 meals a day? But I do understand the logic behind proper digestion j_oel. It's some thing I really need to work on (eating habits, portions, amount(s))

It just makes a lot more logical sense, your body can only process so much at a time. 4 meals split over a day probably means you won't be able to eat every 2.5-3 hours as recommended. Pushing 6-8 clean meals a day will ensure your in at least a %10 calorie surplus. That combined with sufficient rest and proper weight training will give you good results. Obviously if you're taking anabolic steroids it will help a lot more.

Sorry man, but no. Where did you hear this myth that your body can only process x amount of food at a time? I can eat 6-8 meals a day and be 20% below my TDEE. Have you ever heard of IF?

Sorry man, but no. Where did you hear this myth that your body can only process x amount of food at a time? I can eat 6-8 meals a day and be 20% below my TDEE. Have you ever heard of IF?

Yep I agree with SayMilesAway, I do IF and I eat between 2pm and 9pm. I usually eat 2 big meals but sometimes I do 3 (sometimes I only do 1). I'll do raw egg whites and protein shakes until I eat a meal but only in my feeding window.

I'm currently cutting (have been for about 60 days now) and I'm 6'2 230lbs down from 260lbs in April. My bf is around 10-11% and my 3 lifts are currently 300lb bench, 455lb squat and a 600lb deadlift. All my lifts are down but that's partly due to the caloric deficit and partly due to the fact that I've been off cycle since May.

I eat clean and do 6 meals a day. It's rough in the beginning but like everyone has been saying you get used to it. A typical day for me is

7am. 2 full eggs 6egg white omelette with tomatoes, mushrooms and avocado with 1 piece of chicken cut up into the omelette. 1 cup plain oatmeal. Water mixed with bcaa.

10:30am; plain not fat Greek yogurt with blueberries mixed in and dymatize super mass gainer 1900cal

1:30pm ; 3 pieces of cut up chicken mixed with brown rice and mixed veggies or a salmon/cod salad.

3:30pm; not fat Greek yogurt with blueberries and some walnuts mixed with cranberries.

6:30pm ; 2 fillets of salmon or cod 1cup brown rice and veggies

30min before bed time ; dymatize super mass gainer 1900cal/ shake 252g carbs and 83g protein.

1-2 gal of water a day.

They don't have to be all out meals try snacking on some good stuff on your 10-15 min breaks at work. Supplement some snacks for protein shakes.. There are many ways to go about it... I actually find it easiest to diet and stay on track bc of work. Every break I get throughout the day lines up perfectly for meals.

All good points, once again this comes down to what works for the individual.

IF; good option

4 meals/day; good option

6 meals/day; good option

Remember that there is no cookie cutter protocol for nutrition, training, juice, etc. for everyone.

You mean it makes more sense to YOU.
Your body can only process so much at one time... And then what? You shit out chunks of steak? Mate it will sit in that little belly of yours until its all digested.
Number of meals has nothing to do with overall caloric consumption. Clean meals have jack all to do with "10% caloric surplus" as youve suggested. Can you explain clean meals in your own words?

You mean it makes more sense to YOU.

Your body can only process so much at one time... And then what? You shit out chunks of steak? Mate it will sit in that little belly of yours until its all digested.

Number of meals has nothing to do with overall caloric consumption. Clean meals have jack all to do with "10% caloric surplus" as youve suggested. Can you explain clean meals in your own words?

Loll sir you're on a little roid rage. If read what I said properly, I didn't say specifically say that clean meals will ensure you're in a surplus, but more the less 6-8 meals that are clean, if you want the cleanest gains possible whilst keeping yourself as healthy as you can. with the exception of 1-2 or a few more cheat meals a week depending on how your body can take them and your metabolism etc. Just think about it, if you were to eat 4 meals a day, that's like what a meal every 3.5-4 hours? 6-8 meals eating every 2.5-3 hours to keep your body in an anabolic/anti-catabolic state all day round is a better option. Why do you think pros or majority of bodybuilders set a base and say 6 meals a day?

Loll sir you're on a little roid rage. If read what I said properly, I didn't say specifically say that clean meals will ensure you're in a surplus, but more the less 6-8 meals that are clean, if you want the cleanest gains possible whilst keeping yourself as healthy as you can. with the exception of 1-2 or a few more cheat meals a week depending on how your body can take them and your metabolism etc. Just think about it, if you were to eat 4 meals a day, that's like what a meal every 3.5-4 hours? 6-8 meals eating every 2.5-3 hours to keep your body in an anabolic/anti-catabolic state all day round is a better option. Why do you think pros or majority of bodybuilders set a base and say 6 meals a day?

lol

Carbs make you fat.
Don't eat after 6pm.
Fats make you fat.

Did I miss any other broscience?

Top Bottom