Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat BIG to get BIG...

g-dogg

My opinion on putting on mass is eat EVERYTHING in sight as long as you get your good quality protein in, worry about losing it precontest--I have alot of respect for Shawn Ray but come on, the dude looks the same now as he did in 1987(with the exception of the flat-top and bank account)--what's your opinion on this, I already know BOUNCER likes to pack in the food

g-dogg said:
I already know BOUNCER likes to pack in the food
i need not respond then.:D i love when i see some kid in the gym that is 6'3 140lbs soaking wet and he tells me he is cutting! cutting what his pointer finger.

I think that's all well and good, except you should stay the hell away from saturated fat...if you care about your health.

Trans fats are much worse (so science says), but then again I rarely touch potato chips. I do eat a damn lot of sirloin lately, almost always beef.

Dr.M said:
Trans fats are much worse (so science says), but then again I rarely touch potato chips. I do eat a damn lot of sirloin lately, almost always beef.

I just include them in the saturated fat category. And if i'm not mistaken, they act exactly like saturated fat don't they?

Bulldog_10 said:
I think that's all well and good, except you should stay the hell away from saturated fat...if you care about your health.
i don't really care about my health bro. when it's time to bulk, all food is fare game.

Bulldog_10 said:
I can't help but laugh because I look at your avatar and you're talking about staying away from fat-hahaha-funny to me anyways

g-dogg said:
My opinion on putting on mass is eat EVERYTHING in sight as long as you get your good quality protein in, worry about losing it precontest--I have alot of respect for Shawn Ray but come on, the dude looks the same now as he did in 1987(with the exception of the flat-top and bank account)--what's your opinion on this, I already know BOUNCER likes to pack in the food

look, why not leave that short little shit alone for christ sakes. your always picking on him. lol. j/k....i think shawn looks awesome, i'd love to have his body.....hey he's big, but well defined and structured. plus he's a pretty boy. :) i just started adding in some HDT Problend Solid Gains (like N-Large, but better) myself in place of the metrx i usually use...to up the cals from 300 a serving to 700 with the same 60 grams of protein.

THE BOUNCER said:
i don't really care about my health bro. when it's time to bulk, all food is fare game.
Finally someone honest like me, I eat EVERY-FUCKING-THING in the offseason, so do most pros so it obviously works

g-dogg said:
I can't help but laugh because I look at your avatar and you're talking about staying away from fat-hahaha-funny to me anyways
damn bulldog, he is talking smack on you!! watcha gonna do when g-dog runs wild on you!!!

Top Bottom