Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking urine to build muscle and clean the liver, an alternative to steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex33

The socalled urine-therapy is a very ancient tool that was used by the wise people in Tibet and China even in the BC times. One had to get up at 3-4 in the morning, urinate so that the first and last parts of "piss" were thrown away and the middle part was drunken...
Today, there is a number of books written about the positive effects of urine on the liver, how it gets filtered so that useful hormones, vitamins and aminoacids penetrate hte body, while the poison is filtered away. Urine also stimulates testesterone and growth hormone.
As I understand urine is frequently used by bodybuilders especially between the cures and in preparation for competitions. Can any of you evaluate how one should use urine in order to achieeve maximum effects in bodybuilding?!?

Alex33 said:
The socalled urine-therapy is a very ancient tool that was used by the wise people in Tibet and China even in the BC times. One had to get up at 3-4 in the morning, urinate so that the first and last parts of "piss" were thrown away and the middle part was drunken...
Today, there is a number of books written about the positive effects of urine on the liver, how it gets filtered so that useful hormones, vitamins and aminoacids penetrate hte body, while the poison is filtered away. Urine also stimulates testesterone and growth hormone.
As I understand urine is frequently used by bodybuilders especially between the cures and in preparation for competitions. Can any of you evaluate how one should use urine in order to achieeve maximum effects in bodybuilding?!?

WTF did i read that right???!!! :worried:

I have been doing urine+sperm cures for a year now and have gotten substantial gains. I have been training for 5 years before that, and my progress has stopped. In bench, alone I grew from 220 pounds to 300 pounds in a year!

I have, though been doing amateur cures and I would want to consult some experts and I hoped that some of you were experts here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom