Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking and steroids please give me advice

Ironth1313

Last night/early morning, I got trashed. I planned on starting my first cycle tomorrow morning. This changed due to personal accounts during the summer. The original plan was to start in July but I can't do that now and don't want to wait till August I start. I have a perfect window now before I have to leave in July to do a cycle. Cycle consist of:

Test E 250x2 a week
Dbol 20 Ed bump to 30 after fist week for 6 weeks
Then stick to test E the rest of the cycle

My concern is the Dbol and it being in pill form and my liver. Will it be okay to start tomorrow still? I do have NAC for liver detox. Oh and I hardly ever drink but when I do I drink like a fish and will not drink at all on cycle. Please help, really want to start tomorrow but if it's a bad idea I won't.

Lemon water first thing in the am is a god sent for liver values

Good liver support also

Honesty wait a couple days get ur mind and body right then start ur cycle

I have had liver enzymes high went with lemon water first thing in the am for a week and liver values were half of what they were

Imo waiting a couple days still won't matter

Ur liver is gonna be stressed regardless some ppl have elevated liver enzymes some don't but one day of drinking is not the end of the world

Top Bottom