Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drawing and Pinning - Change Needles Or Not?

Change needles after drawing and before injecting or no?

• Yes I always change out the needle, it's not safe otherwise.

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No I don't change it and I've never had any problems this way.

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

dangerboy857

Do most of you guys change out the needle after you draw and before you inject? That's what I've been doing, but I hate losing the oil that's in the needle. Wondering if there is a popular opinion here one way or the other.

I heard that there is such a little amount in the needle that it don't make any difference unless you have under dosed gear bro.... well do ya?

But seriously change the needle.

It'll definitely hurt a lot less if you put a fresh needle on. I can't imagine there is much gear lost by swapping the needle.

There are about 3 little droplets remaining in your needle after you swap. Lets be real here.

What you do after you draw with the needle is pull the needle half way back to suck most of the oil in after you draw your amount.. Then you hold the syringe upright with needle pointed up and tap the syringe a few times to loosen up the rest of the little bit of oil then draw it all the way back. There should be at most 2 drops left in that needle after doing this

If its a glass vial that I have to crack then I don't change them.. if its a 10ml bottle with rubber stopper ill change it everytime

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Just draw air into the needle to clear it before changing and then clear the air with the new needle

Draw and switch here. Was in a rush once and forgot to switch so pinned with a 19g that I used to draw and knew right away once it broke the skin. Ouch.

ALWAYS change the needle after drawing. If you don't you set yourself up for bad PIP, and possibly even abscesses. Sterility can also be an issue as well. The last thing you should worry about is the minuscule amount of oil in the drawing needle.

I change my pins to draw/inject but it's not necessary.

I've done it without and there is no noticeable difference. If you're doing proper injection technique changing the pin really isn't necessary other than maybe offering some peace of mind.

how many times have you been to your physician and they changed out needles after drawing before giving you an injection?

Also, when you draw with an 18 it is just easier to pull the gear into the pin. This make a big difference when you are running a cycle with 2 compounds at 1cc each twice a week.

Top Bottom