GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone ever used Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren (It's the 19-Nor oral version of Tren at 50mg per capsule)? They are a UK based supplement company, and I was wondering if anyone in the US had ever purchased from them, and had it shipped successfully, as I'm looking into running it in a summer cut. EDIT: I BELIEVE this is ok to ask, as it's not sourcing, and 19-Nor orals are still available and legal throughout most of the world. If I am wrong, MOD's please delete.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren

Has anyone ever used Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren (It's the 19-Nor oral version of Tren at 50mg per capsule)?
    They are a UK based supplement company, and I was wondering if anyone in the US had ever purchased from them, and had it shipped successfully, as I'm looking into running it in a summer cut.

EDIT: I BELIEVE this is ok to ask, as it's not sourcing, and 19-Nor orals are still available and legal throughout most of the world. If I am wrong, MOD's please delete.

Dont know what this is but any oral tren doesnt sound like a good idea. Injectable tren is about as harsh as you wanna get. I wouldnt want all the potential sides of tren to be combined with the dangers that come along with orals. However its your body so its up to you but be weary.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I agree. Tren is harsh as it is to most people and to stack that with the side effects of orals, it doesn't sound good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Quote posted by Pound4PoundAAS View Post
    I agree. Tren is harsh as it is to most people and to stack that with the side effects of orals, it doesn't sound good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
    Pound4Pound and joeblow, you're both correct. This is an oral form of Tren, plain and simple. It was banned in the U.S. in I believe 2009, as all 19-Nor compounds were. It's NOT however banned throughout most of the world. And yes, this stuff is HARSH on the liver (although I use proper support and have a very resilient liver, confirmed by blood tests).

I was planning to run this along with RS-Transaderm for a summer cutter, and was looking to see if anyone had ordered from this company and gotten it shipped to the U.S. successfully.