Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren

Posted: 18-Mar-2012 08:08 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone ever used Dragon Nutrition Pro Tren (It's the 19-Nor oral version of Tren at 50mg per capsule)? They are a UK based supplement company, and I was wondering if anyone in the US had ever purchased from them, and had it shipped successfully, as I'm looking into running it in a summer cut. EDIT: I BELIEVE this is ok to ask, as it's not sou...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 18-Mar-2012, 08:08 PM   #1

Has anyone ever used Dragon Nutrition Pro trenbolone (It's the 19-Nor oral version of trenbolone at 50mg per capsule)?
They are a UK based supplement company, and I was wondering if anyone in the US had ever purchased from them, and had it shipped successfully, as I'm looking into running it in a summer cut.

EDIT: I BELIEVE this is ok to ask, as it's not sourcing, and 19-Nor orals are still available and legal throughout most of the world. If I am wrong, MOD's please delete.
Gallery of jester72  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 18-Mar-2012, 10:12 PM   #2

Dont know what this is but any oral trenbolone doesnt sound like a good idea. Injectable trenbolone is about as harsh as you wanna get. I wouldnt want all the potential sides of trenbolone to be combined with the dangers that come along with orals. However its your body so its up to you but be weary.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
Gallery of joeblow12345  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 18-Mar-2012, 10:35 PM   #3

I agree. trenbolone is harsh as it is to most people and to stack that with the side effects of orals, it doesn't sound good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
Gallery of Pound4PoundAAS  

Old 18-Mar-2012, 11:25 PM   #4

Quote posted by Pound4PoundAAS View Post
I agree. trenbolone is harsh as it is to most people and to stack that with the side effects of orals, it doesn't sound good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
Pound4Pound and joeblow, you're both correct. This is an oral form of trenbolone, plain and simple. It was banned in the U.S. in I believe 2009, as all 19-Nor compounds were. It's NOT however banned throughout most of the world. And yes, this stuff is HARSH on the liver (although I use proper support and have a very resilient liver, confirmed by blood tests).

I was planning to run this along with RS-transaderm for a summer cutter, and was looking to see if anyone had ordered from this company and gotten it shipped to the U.S. successfully.
Gallery of jester72