Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing a cycle of Primo and Var affect my libido on TRT?

Elccid

Hi Everyone,

I've been on TRT for 10 years now. Currently on a topical testosterone of 90 mg a day and HGH of 4ius. If I do a cycle of 500 mg Primobolan Depot a week and 40 mg of Anavar/Oxandrolone a day, for 12 weeks, will this affect my libido if I'm currently on a daily topical testosterone of 90 mg? I would appreciate you input.

It would quite possibly increase your sex drive. Primo and var are both dht based roids and will likely lower SHBG allowing for more free test. This increase in free T usually causes a corresponding increase in sex drive but we are all different. My point is I would not expect a negative effect , if anything a positive one.

Hi Everyone,

I've been on TRT for 10 years now. Currently on a topical testosterone of 90 mg a day and HGH of 4ius. If I do a cycle of 500 mg Primobolan Depot a week and 40 mg of Anavar/Oxandrolone a day, for 12 weeks, will this affect my libido if I'm currently on a daily topical testosterone of 90 mg? I would appreciate you input.
you should be fine since you are on hrt.
good luck!!

I also have Proviron. Should I add this to the mix? 25, 50 mg a day? Is this too much DHT? Equals shedding, acne etc? Not prone to MPB here.

I also have Proviron. Should I add this to the mix? 25, 50 mg a day? Is this too much DHT? Equals shedding, acne etc? Not prone to MPB here.

Yeah enough is enough with the dht's. Besides you have 2 dhts that will actually do something as far as muscle and lowering SHBG. Prov wont help build muscle and you already are getting the effects that prov would give as far as SHBG plus some muscle building effects primo and the var possess.

Top Bottom