Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Masteron increases the libido?

DeGrey

I was wondering if Masteron increase the libido?
Has it the same effect on the libido such as Test? Or is it lighter? Or does Masteron increase the libido at all?

Thank you in advance!!

No, I actually wanted to know if Masteron increase the libido the same way as test do, when you run Masteron only?

No, they work very differently. Your test to estrogen balance would be way off with Masteron only. You would suppress yourself and end up with very low estrogen since it lowers it. Since there is no test to aromatize into estrogen you could see a libido decrease. Everything is not black and white. Everything in your body effects everything else so you have to get the proper balance. I wouldn't run masteron without test

No, they work very differently. Your test to estrogen balance would be way off with Masteron only. You would suppress yourself and end up with very low estrogen since it lowers it. Since there is no test to aromatize into estrogen you could see a libido decrease. Everything is not black and white. Everything in your body effects everything else so you have to get the proper balance. I wouldn't run masteron without test

I have been very intrigued with Masteron and wanted to try it in a few months. If a guy ran it with Unleashed, Bridge & gear would his test levels still be f'd. I'm 43. Would I be better to run it with 200mgs test and forget the others? Thanks

For me it was like a stronger Proviron, and that surge of DHT surely kicked my libido into overdrive. I'm sure it's not the case for everyone, but I would venture to say that this is extremely common with Mast

I have been very intrigued with Masteron and wanted to try it in a few months. If a guy ran it with Unleashed, Bridge & gear would his test levels still be f'd. I'm 43. Would I be better to run it with 200mgs test and forget the others? Thanks

You will still be suppressed no matter what while on AAS, so using those on cycle won't help libido. Running test with it makes sense. Your body cannot make test while it is suppressed. Running Masteron only for a cycle makes absolutely no sense at all anyways. It's purely a cosmetic drug and won't give anything for gains. If you are going to shut yourself down, at least make it worth your while and gain some muscle with other compounds.

Top Bottom