Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does dbol make you tired?

does dbol make you tired?

• dbol makes me tired if i take 30 mg or more

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • dbol never makes me tired

Votes: 62 44.9%
  • any amount of dbol makes me tired

Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
I'm tired too, started about a week ago. It's a wierd combo for me. 50mg of loefler tabs a day and I'm all antsy, but then sleepy at the same time. I'm having trouble sitting still, but sleepy at the same time. A little wierd.

It can make you tired if Your systemic Estrogen levels are High

If not then it will make you feel GREAT

the key is to control E if its an issue, either through use of AI or lowering or total Aromatizable Gear

OMEGA said:
It can make you tired if Your systemic Estrogen levels are High

If not then it will make you feel GREAT

the key is to control E if its an issue, either through use of AI or lowering or total Aromatizable Gear

Good stuff.

Anything over 500mg Test EW makes me sleepy.
Last cycle I cracked 4g's EW (total gear) and needed 12 hours sleep a night, and I'd still doze off during the day.

That said, I was always able to pull it together in the Gym and kick my own ass.

justwannagetsum said:
Dbol makes me tired . maybe it is because it is so glycogen anabolic, that no glycogen is released for metabolism????

It never has me. perhaps use a lower dose and eat more carbs if your getting tired.

I feel gggggreat! on dbol.

Gonna have to side with Alin. It wouldn't surprise me if you are getting tired that you aren't taking in enough carbs what with all the diet freaks around here.:D

I think dbol more than many other roids requires ALOT of protein AND carbs. Dbol is a retardedly powerful anabolic imo.

im going to have to agree on the tiredness, im day 3 into the dbol.. 1 week into sust/eq cycle.. it may be too soon to tell, but i do see to be wanting to take a nap during the day the last couple days.. will see how it goes in for another week.. im at 40mg ed

Top Bottom