Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to raise testosterone???

RADAR

OF COURSE WE ALL DO!

Ruthless inc is the only company in the world who has the right to claim they were the first company to ever bring Bulbine Natalensis to the market. Ruthless inc was and is the first company in the world to sell and produce a product using this herb. Do not ever trust any other company who claims they were the industries first to have this herb in a product. If they have to use lies to sell there products then they are not trusthworthy...

Can your testosterone booster elevate your testosterone levels to over 347%? If not, it’s time to switch to Phytoserms-347!

If you’re looking to improve your strength, get bigger and leaner at the same time, improve libido and performance, and do it naturally, then Phytoserms-347 is for you! And if you’re going through Post Cycle Therapy, then this is a must-have-product!

Phytoserms-347 is the world’s first testosterone booster made with Bulbine Natalensis. The data suggests that Bulbine Natalensis can boost test to 347% compared with a baseline control group (1).

The ingredients in Phytoserms-347 have been shown to:

Elevate serum testosterone
Elevate free testosterone
Reduce estrogen
Improve sexual function
Increase libido
Increase lean body mass
Enhance fat loss

Test animals given a starting dose of Bulbine Natalensis ended up with an average testosterone level 260% of the control group. And while that’s better than any other ingredient on the market, it keeps getting better, because a second group, given a higher dose, showed a tremendous 347% testosterone level compared to control (1). And elevated testosterone levels are exactly what bodybuilders and athletes need:

Testosterone plays the dominant role in the development of male primary and secondary sexual characteristics, while at the same time being highly anabolic. Testosterone helps support an anabolic environment at the cellular level by interacting with the androgen receptor to promote increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and strength. It also has the ability to aid lipolysis (fat loss) and improve insulin sensitivity.

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

The same dose of Bulbine that boosts testosterone has been found to deliver the highest anabolic effect, and scientists have concluded that it also possesses prosexual effects that can be beneficial in the management of disorders of desire/libido and erectile dysfunction (2).

Don’t tell the pharmaceutical industry, but in a head to head study, it even outperformed the leading erectile dysfunction medication! (2)

Unfortunately, as many bodybuilders can tell you, increasing testosterone usually means increasing estrogen. This is because of an enzyme called “aromatase” that converts testosterone into estrogen. Normally, this becomes a problem, as elevated estrogen can lead to edema (water retention), gynecomastia the development of female-like breast tissue), the inhibition of free and serum testosterone levels, and (as if that’s not bad enough) the buildup of excess adipose (fat) tissue. This can become a huge problem during Post Cycle Therapy, as estrogen levels can remain elevated while natural testosterone are trying to restore homeostasis.

Luckily, Bulbine Natalensis doesn’t just boost testosterone levels better than anything else on the market, it also lowers estrogen by up to 35% (1). While other testosterone boosters fail because they turn the user into a bloated mess, Phytoserms-347 will actually have the opposite effect, and support your efforts to add quality, lean muscle tissue, without the usual gains in fat that accompany weight gain. This is why Phytoserms -347 isn’t just a great natural testosterone booster and a great estrogen reducer, it’s also the serious bodybuilder’s choice for Post Cycle Therapy.

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Unfortunately, as wonderful as Bulbine Natalensis can be, it’s still an herb; this means that from batch to batch, there can be major differences in potency. Don’t worry - we’ve taken care of this too. We are not only the first company in the world to offer a product using this herb, but we’ve also managed to secure a supply of the most potent, standardized extract available, ProLensis™. This company was the first to import Bulbine Natalensis into the United States, the first to standardize it, and remains the undisputed industry standard.

But we didn’t just stop there!

The next ingredient we’ve added to Phytoserms-347 is 3,4, Divanylltetrahydrofuran. This ingredient is the most potent ligand (3)(4)derived from the stinging nettle (Urtica Diodica) plant. This ligand attaches to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), a carrier protein that binds to sex hormones, such as testosterone, thereby rendering it inactive. When SHBG is bound to 3,4, Divanylltetrahydrofuran, it becomes unable to bind to testosterone.

And finally, we’ve added Zinc to our Phytoserms-347 formula. A vast majority of hard training athletes and bodybuilders are actually deficient in this essential mineral, and furthermore, Zinc deficiency is prevalent throughout the entire world, including the United States of America. Both Severe and moderate zinc deficiencies are positively correlated with lowered testosterone levels in men. And while Zinc deficiency has been shown to lower testosterone, supplementation with Zinc has been correlated with an increase in testosterone levels. (5)

Additionally, exhaustive exercise can lead to a significant inhibition of both thyroid levels, which affect everything from protein synthesis to fat loss. This means it will not only be difficult to gain muscle, but also to burn fat. Zinc supplementation has been shown to prevent this inhibition (6)

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per SRV %DV

Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 10mg 67%

Proprietary Blend 500mg**

Urtica Dioica Extract (Pharmaceutical Grade Extract ContainingSHBG Binding Lignans 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran andSecoisolariciresinol), ProLensistm (Bulbine Natalensis P.E.),Zinc Aspartate

**Percent Daily Value Not Established

Supplement Directions: Men over 200lbs take two caps per day, Men under 200lbs take 1 cap per day.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

References:

Anabolic and androgenic activities of Bulbine natalensis stem in male Wistar rats. Yakubu MT, Afolayan AJ. Pharm Biol. 2010 May;48(5):56876.PMID: 20645801
Effect of aqueous extract of Bulbine natalensis (Baker) stem on the sexual behaviour of male rats.Yakubu MT, Afolayan AJ.Int J Androl. 2009 Dec;32(6):629-36. Epub 2008 Aug 15.PMID: 18710410 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

RADAR

I absolutely love this stuff I'm running it with hcgenerate and it feels like I never came off cycle, haven't lost any strength, libido is unbearable at times, mood is great, sleep is deep and I always wake up refreshed way before my alarm... and I'm still vascular as hell! (Also load size is gross just gross lol)

Phytoserms and DAA are off the hook. The two give me that eat first fuck first alpha male feeling.

Throw in some HCGenerate and things start to get really crazy.

It's unreal how these natural supps can make you feel "ON" when your not.

Phytoserms and DAA are off the hook. The two give me that eat first fuck first alpha male feeling.

Throw in some HCGenerate and things start to get really crazy.

It's unreal how these natural supps can make you feel "ON" when your not.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just happen to have both,so PCT should get interesting this year.

What's the average cycle length - 1 cap for 60 days? No AI needed when stacking it with HCGenerate?

Serving is 2 caps daily, and there's 30 servings per bottle. I'll be running it for 4 weeks at the end of my Cyanostane Rx/1-Andro Rx cycle along with Unleashed to see how well they work together.

Top Bottom