Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long periods?

Can you ever go back to normal function after being "on" 12+ months

• Yes, you can go back to normal with good PCT

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • No, it will never be the same

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • I'm really not sure

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • I wouldn't know, I never stop juicing

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
nab12 said:
The question I have is at what point should a fellow who is in his mid-20's be concerned with becoming sterile? Eventually I'd like to have kids...should this be a concern?

i agree... good question for us young guys who want kids. should i go get my sperm frozen now while i have it. my doc said if i did hrt the hcg would keep me on forever if i wanted kids and when i didnt want kids to just take the test by itself. if i changed my mind down the road just take the hcg again and i would kick on. regardless i havent done anything yet but before i do i wanna make sure i can multiply down the road. nelson, omega, needto? looking for what you think.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
who wants to go back to normal? I say wait until your at least 30 to start, do 2 cycles a year with good PCT - post cycle therapy - for about 5 years, then become addicted and stay on year round. That's really the answer and it's what happens to 80% of the people that head down this path. Some things are just too good to give up.
that's the way I started, one cycle here, and then another cycle there, and before long they all just blend into one big experiment over the years. But you are right, its addictive feeling this good , I don't think I"ll ever come "off" even if its just to run a low dose of test, or something, just as long as I can keep moving forward, you know whaat i mean?

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

ironclaw said:
that's the way I started, one cycle here, and then another cycle there, and before long they all just blend into one big experiment over the years. But you are right, its addictive feeling this good , I don't think I"ll ever come "off" even if its just to run a low dose of test, or something, just as long as I can keep moving forward, you know whaat i mean?

agree^^^^^

What is normal? Being within range on a thorough blood test? Simply feeling good?

Just remember that normal is relative and always moving. You are aging and this effects everything.

Can you get back to the physical measurements and blood testing levels you were at before the administration of a cycle? No. You are changed.

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

solidspine said:
Being “on” is normal for some of us.

true, the way i see it is as follows: if you plan on being on HRT eventually anyways and you enjoy feeling good and looking good then just cycle as often and as long as you please. i can honestly say that if it wasn't for juice and a good diet i would not be able to survive my daily schedule, i would be physically shot.

ShowKidd said:
true, the way i see it is as follows: if you plan on being on HRT eventually anyways and you enjoy feeling good and looking good then just cycle as often and as long as you please. i can honestly say that if it wasn't for juice and a good diet i would not be able to survive my daily schedule, i would be physically shot.

So then when you talk about cycle do you just mean switched compounds and being on all the time? Or dropping down to lower levels of test for a period of time and then cycling in the others?

I have been on 100mgs enanthate a week now for 14 weeks and my recent blood work had my test levels in the mid-level normal range. I am very happy. Obviously I dont feel as bloated up and as full but my sex drive is decent and I could definately live with it remaining as it is for the rest of my life. Not like a gram of test , its just more controlled.

you know in the past I would say no

but having just came off of a cycle doing 750mgs of testosterone enanthate a week,600mgs of equipoise a week,throw in trenbolone acetate for a while at the end of the cycle and testosterone propionate too.........I haven't crashed at all size wise or strength wise.so far I've kept all of my gains with a proper post cycle therapy.I haven't had a blood test done yet buy have one scheduled soon will get back to you when I take it and get the results

bottomline577 said:
i agree... good question for us young guys who want kids. should i go get my sperm frozen now while i have it. my doc said if i did hrt the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - would keep me on forever if i wanted kids and when i didnt want kids to just take the test by itself. if i changed my mind down the road just take the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - again and i would kick on. regardless i havent done anything yet but before i do i wanna make sure i can multiply down the road. nelson, omega, needto? looking for what you think.

what is hrt and HCG

Top Bottom