Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long periods?

Can you ever go back to normal function after being "on" 12+ months

• Yes, you can go back to normal with good PCT

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • No, it will never be the same

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • I'm really not sure

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • I wouldn't know, I never stop juicing

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
OMEGA said:
And thus the reflective endogenous production there of.

That being said HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , Clomid + aromatase inhibitor will bring you back to that "Normal" level whatever it may be.

I honestly think environmental Estrogens, pollutants, and other toxic compounds are whars keeping the "Normal male down"

http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/re...decline for unknown reasons&catagory=Hormones

Not really.

Neither drug cures hypogonadalism.

HC G allows the testicles to be operative a little faster after being atrophied. That's all.

Clomid works as an anti estrogen when e is elevated and helps restore T levels, but only as high as the persons LH will allow. And it does this in only 50% of the users. In many cases it makes it worse.

I haven't seen a single study that shows once Clomid treatment is discontinued that T levels remained above where they were normally. If it did, we should all be doing intermittant cycles of Clomid and our natural T will be higher and HIGHER all the time! Clomid treatment either improves T in those who were supressed from steroids (which would happen eventually with nothing) or it temporarily rasied levels in old men, but not high enough to be considered that of a healthy young man. And again, that's on those with whom it was considered succesfull.

One more thing about that link mentioning flouride as a cause for a decrease in testosterone. Probably the greatest influence in increasing flouride ingestion in the last 10 years has been -- ya ready? -- Green Tea.

http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/...y_except_for_this_one_dangerous_issue_004.htm

OMEGA said:
And thus the reflective endogenous production there of.

That being said HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , Clomid + aromatase inhibitor will bring you back to that "Normal" level whatever it may be.

I honestly think environmental Estrogens, pollutants, and other toxic compounds are whars keeping the "Normal male down"

http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/re...decline for unknown reasons&catagory=Hormones
Good read, but makes me want to stop drinking so much water now.

Where was it ever mentioned that HCG has to be run throughout the entire cycle to ensure a good PCT? I've started using it in lower doses during my long runs but I'm not sure that's going to guarantee I'm back to normal faster. It has helped me in the past to reverse atrophy which probably allows the nolv and clomid to work more effectively, but being on for 12+ months will still shut you down hard regardless of what you're using after. Does anyone else have any good reads about HCG usage during full HPTA shutdown?

arent steroids normal ?

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

Mac173 said:
Good read, but makes me want to stop drinking so much water now.

there is much more documentation and cutting edge articles on the subject

I have hard copies but not Data that I can post

non of the articles are peer review persay but they are definite warning shots and voices which have truth to them, and to ignore them is folly

our water supply is messed up Royally and no one seems to care

I was on a long time and now Im on 100mgs Test enanthate and I finally feel normal. I could come off completely but it would mean 8 months of hypogonadism and Im pretty much all set with that. My Doc hooked me up with a 5ml bottle of test e with 5 refills. With insurance it cost me $5 and he gave me an unlimited refills of syringes. I got the 5/7" 25g 1ml syringes. Pretty sweet and I could see myself doing this for life with no problems.

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

galaxy said:
I was on a long time and now Im on 100mgs Test enanthate and I finally feel normal. .

a week?

also define NORMAL?

also how do you look now as compared to before?

galaxy said:
I was on a long time and now Im on 100mgs Test enanthate and I finally feel normal. I could come off completely but it would mean 8 months of hypogonadism and Im pretty much all set with that. My Doc hooked me up with a 5ml bottle of testosterone enanthate with 5 refills. With insurance it cost me $5 and he gave me an unlimited refills of syringes. I got the 5/7" 25g 1ml syringes. Pretty sweet and I could see myself doing this for life with no problems.

sounds like a cool azz doc. what did you tell him or did your nat. test level test show that it was low ???

The question I have is at what point should a fellow who is in his mid-20's be concerned with becoming sterile? Eventually I'd like to have kids...should this be a concern?

nab12 said:
The question I have is at what point should a fellow who is in his mid-20's be concerned with becoming sterile? Eventually I'd like to have kids...should this be a concern?

This is a good question

Top Bottom