Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do u mix IGF with acetic acid?

darwinmcduck said:
Do u mix it with acetic acid and then keep it in the fridge?

well i've found that most of the IGF has too strong of acetic acid included in it. so my past two kits ive done a half aa and half bac water mixture....then yes, keep it in the fridge....and yes, its a VERY Fragile substance, so don't shake it or drop it etc.

also you can get some .9% sodium chloride solution to use with the injection as it will counteract the aa and make it less painful

well i've found that most of the IGF has too strong of acetic acid included in it. so my past two kits ive done a half aa and half bac water mixture....then yes, keep it in the fridge....and yes, its a VERY Fragile substance, so don't shake it or drop it etc.

my kits did not come with aa or sterile water. When you say "too strong of acetic acid" you meant the kits containing the solutions correcT?

JuicedAthletics said:
my kits did not come with aa or sterile water. When you say "too strong of acetic acid" you meant the kits containing the solutions correcT?

yeh, the kits that came with the aa already

Top Bottom