Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP log and results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would start a log to document my experience with DNP.
I've spend a lot of time looking at other logs and I find them to be helpful and a little entertaining ha ha.

I'm running 250mg crystalline DNP x2 /day for approx. 10-14 days. A common occurrence I've seen in previous threads is people stopping short of their intended time of use. We shall see what happens...

Other info- I'm running
Test E @ 500mg/ week
Mast E @ 400mg/ week.
I am also taking letro for a little gyno flare up @ 1.25mg ED.

Sups-
Fish oil
Vit c
Vit e
Multi
Calcium/ magnesium/ zinc (not eating much dairy lately)

Stats- 185lbs, fairly lean. 5,11. Full body routine 3x/ week

Diet- eating slightly under/ around maintenance @ 2500-2800cal

Diet before DNP has been around
170-180p
350c
70f
I will probably stick around that ratio and get most of my carbs from fruit. But I love my starches so we'll see how she goesss

Splitting my dose AM/ PM by the way

Day 1-
Didn't notice anything crazy. The humidity is pretty high at the moment. Went to the beach and chilled in the water. Nothing special to report today

Day 2-
Nothing crazy to report today either. It takes a few days for blood levels to concentrate so all I can do is mentally prepare for an inferno. Went to the store and bought a thermometer today. Specifically asked the pharmacist for one that doesn't require anal penetration haha got a pretty weird look from her. Besides that I don't have much to update. Slight sweating but I attribute that to the weather.

Oops forgot to upload a before picture

Day 3- I noticed I ran a little hot today. Nothing crazy. Did a full body workout and I did sweat more than usual. I also had a foreign taste in my mouth. Shit is about to get real!!!

By the way I WORK IN A KITCHEN. Probably the biggest no no when it comes to DNP. If my log suddenly stops- it's most likely because I died at work haha knock on wood. I keep hydrated like a mofo and take my temp as soon as I feel sweat coming on. I can always pop in the freezer if shit is a little heated. Free ice cream and cheese cake so suffering should be moderate.

I did notice I felt lethargic as hellll by the end of my shift. Could just be due to not eating anything during the second half of my shift. Pretty busy day at work due to being short handed and I didn't feel like making anything. Had a chicken quesadilla when in first got there and that ate up a good portion of my macros for the day

Sleep hasn't been effected at all by the way

bud you need to read the rules.. we don't discuss DNP on here.

head over to evolutionary.org and copy your log there as a lot of guys would be interested.

i'm sure you are aware how dangerous DNP is btw, if you over heat on the stuff you will die and there isn't much that can be done to stop it .. there are a bunch of legal supps you can get from mrproH, NTBM, ag guys, and sarms1 that can help you cut safely. why put your body through DNP I have no clue, so many have died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom