Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difficulty getting to sleep

mastrmage

Hey guys do any of you have a problem getting to sleep at night? I often have trouble getting to sleep before midnight, my body just doesnt like it. I work mon-fri 8-5 so getting up at 7am with average 6 hours sleep burns me. It's ok when I'm not training but when I'm workin out it's just not enough sleep and I wake up feeling hung over.

I'm thinking about taking sleepers for a little while to get my body into the habit of going to sleep earlier. Do sleeping tabs screw up the bodys ability to repair itself or anything? And would it pose a problem if you're on deca/stan aswell?

mastrmage said:
And would it pose a problem if you're on deca/stan aswell?

assuming your on deca it is probably your progest. levels.. try dosinex?

oops just realised there's a similar thread on sleep not far gone

gymrat, no haven't touched anything for over 3 months, but plan to start is all

Try benedryl or camimille tea before bed. I have one of those natures sounds alarm clocks i listen too. I like the sound of rain. Easy listening music helps and dont plan on sleeping easily if your just getting done working out. If thats the case, get to the gym earlier.

I don't sleep much at night either...but I don't have trouble falling to sleep.

Anyway, one of the easiest sleep aids are the Melatonin (3mg) that are availible about anywhere...100 tabs cost around $5. Don't get the 1mg!

Def get the 3mg tabs, 1mg wouldn't cut it for me, and 3mgs dont' cost much more, but melatonin worked great for me. Come to think of it, I don't know why I don't still take it, cuz I have been bitching about sleep lately

benzo's or if you man up and tell your doctor you can't sleep he'll give you remeron. shit puts you away with no grogginess, it is not a sleeping pill however, its side effect is it makes you pass out so you take at night, its an antidepressant, doctors have no problem giving it out, they like it alot as it is not addictive. great for deca which is what i just ran for 12 weeks and the insomnia was hell weeks 10 till now cause of progesterone, but i increased the remeron and its smooth sailin. lamictal also a great medicine. these are meds your doc will not have problem giving u unlike benzos.

Melatinin should be alright because it's a naturally occuring hormone. Any type of antihistamine or sleeping pill will not let your brain go through all the proper stages of sleep. Your body will be rested, but your brain may still feel sluggish.

lol, i tried remeron before bro, i think it was 30mgs, i slept for 18 hours straight. It was awesome, but I couldn't take it anymore, it knocked the shit outta me. I used it for around two weeks, but couldn't wake up in the morning. It will def put you to sleep though.
Panther

Top Bottom