Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Equipoise raise your appetite?

Did Equipoise raise your appetite?

• Total voters
bigmodean said:
I am 6 weeks out from my last Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - inject,and 4 weeks out from my last testosterone enanthate. inject,My appetite has not decreased yet,still lean though,and eating clean 4500 cals a day.As long as I dont get fat,I will keep eating big,I guess thats the maintain cals to keep gains theory.

If you train hard sure bro keep on eating.....I drop my calories to about 3k after a period of time when I feel geting fat and step up cardio.
Train hard that's the main secret to good recovery however do listen to your body and back off when necessary.
Also, watch your carbs at night......I cut them after 8PM

BIGBUCK$ said:
its bad when you want to eat everything in sight when u are trying to cut lol

hah, if i use eq on a strict cut i'll be smoking cigs, dipping or chewing nicorette so i don't chew my hand off in one day.

Test itself makes me hungrier. The EQ has also raised my appetite, but I am cutting so I expect to be hungry regardless. It's bareable...sucks, but bareable.

yes but dont think that EQ is even worth it, some people like it other dont, it seems that you have to run it for way to long to get really small gains if any

Top Bottom