Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Anavar shut you down

Does Anavar shut you down

• YES

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • NO

Votes: 58 27.2%
  • NEVER TRIED ANAVAR

Votes: 105 49.3%

• Total voters
Maybe jam out on another t booster like phytoserms or grab some formastanzol from mr.supps. Those will help bring you back. One things for sure, you don't wanna be shut down for long if at all while not taking some sort of test (or producing your own), you'll feel like shit.

I had blood tests b4 and after hcgen and although I felt wayyy better after the hcgen run my test showed almost no notable improvements in actual total test levels( 10 ng maybe, I forget the exact number but I went in with 280 ish and came out a mth later at 290 ish). But I did see a difference in lh and fsh levels. I became much more sensitive to the test that I did have floating around. And SHBG was lower. Hence the reason I felt good again, needto saved my life with this stuff!

Thts after 3 mths of no pct! My run is above, hope that helps you out.

I ran it at 100mg a day for 10 weeks and it didnt completely shut me down but it definatly suppressed me somewhat. I still ran a full pct though, but no hcg

Simple yes or no!

I have used 40mg for 6 weeks with no PCT - post cycle therapy - and didnt feel any shut down. What were your experiences?

First of all, such "feelings" are worthless. You must check your testosterone values. In general, I think that shutdown on Anavar is not a big problem, because Anavar elevates mood, which largely compensates it.

During the first 1-2 weeks on Anavar, my libido is always elevated, but then testosterone values decrease rapidly and after ca. 6 weeks, it is already noticeable.

I always suffer from heavy testosterone suppression on Anavar, by the way. After 8 weeks on 60-65 mg/day, my testosterone was suppressed by shocking 98%! (11.25 ng/dl, the average value in young men is about 550 ng/dl, although in my case of a 38-years old man, I should probably use 500 ng/dl as a standard).

After my recent 6-weeks cycle on 80 mg/day, I had 35.5 ng/dl. Despite that, I felt O.K., although my libido was obviously down. However, it is understandable that PCT is a heavy task for me. I eventually solved this problem by taking 10 mg Anavar/day+1 mg anastrozole for 4 weeks, and then 1 mg anastrozole for another 4-5 weeks.

It's pretty cool to see how each person reacts differently to an AS. Anavar never shut me down and I ran 30-40 mg/daily for 8 weeks. I did notice my blood pressure was up quite a bit more with Oral Anavar than other Injectable AS's. It also gave me frequent heartburn. Other than that, I loved the stuff and I would surely run it PCT again..(A wee pricey though).

Ran var alone for 7 weeks @ 50mg and noticed minor suppression but when I came off after about 4 days I felt even more suppressed then on cycle so I double dosed HCGenerate (10) caps per day and (3) Unleashed a day and after about 5 days of doing that I felt like a million dollars it was like night and day! Also felt moody while on and low libido! Other than that I would run var again it did wonders

Ran var alone for 7 weeks @ 50mg and noticed minor suppression but when I came off after about 4 days I felt even more suppressed then on cycle so I double dosed HCGenerate (10) caps per day and (3) Unleashed a day and after about 5 days of doing that I felt like a million dollars it was like night and day! Also felt moody while on and low libido! Other than that I would run var again it did wonders

^^^This. Var took my libido down to zero, and made me very moody while on. I need to pick up some HCGenerate, because I think the HCG I got was bunk, morning wood is only coming back once a week or so, I'm rebounding slowly from Var at 100mg/day for 6 weeks.

^^^This. Var took my libido down to zero, and made me very moody while on. I need to pick up some HCGenerate, because I think the HCG I got was bunk, morning wood is only coming back once a week or so, I'm rebounding slowly from Var at 100mg/day for 6 weeks.

Wow!!! 100mgs your crazy bro lol but yeah pick up a couple bottles of HCGenerate and a bottle of unleashed and you will be feeling really good in just a few days! Double dose that HCGenerate for a few days until you feels better then just take the recommended dose there after and your wood should be back in business

I'm on hrt@200 mg weekly..ran 40 mg anavar for 8-9 weeks..at first had crazy mad hardons then seemed to shut down..

Top Bottom