Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol dosage poll

What's the greatest dosage of Dbol you have used for a cycle?

• less than 25 mg/day

Votes: 134 13.6%
  • 25-49 mg/day

Votes: 541 54.9%
  • 50-74 mg/day

Votes: 227 23.0%
  • 75-99 mg/day

Votes: 33 3.4%
  • 100-125 mg/day

Votes: 29 2.9%
  • over 125 mg/day

Votes: 21 2.1%

• Total voters
I once went over 100mg/day. All I really noticed was more water.

Currently using 50mg/day. 318 lbs. and growing.

I was at 100mg per day for 4 weeks. I jumped to 150mg a few days in there. I gained 15 lbs of water and some lbm.
I literally watched my self piss away the gains.
20 naps per day adds up $$$

Now I am approching it smarter and using 40-50mg.

25 -30 every day......i got sweet results, cant take mpre cuz i do alot of running for football and the shins KILL

Galaxy: Its good to hear that someone else experiences dbol pumps like me. If i do deads, I can barley walk to my car because my back is so engorged with blood.

I planned on doing legs one day but couldn't even walk to the squat rack because I warmed up on the stairmaster. My legs were so swolen with blood from the stairmaster that walking was literaly a nightmare.

Looking at the results from the poll, most of you guys seem to like at least 25mg ED and some people quite high doses.
To all you people who think more is better...
What happens when you go off the Dbols?
Have you tried low dosages? Is more really better when you compare the end results?

Has anyone tired a very low dose? I'm thinking like 10mg/ed? I had someone tell me that was fine for a newbie awhile back, but haven't heard it since.

Re: Dbol dosage poll

hairlossguru said:
Galaxy: Its good to hear that someone else experiences dbol pumps like me. If i do deads, I can barley walk to my car because my back is so engorged with blood.

I planned on doing legs one day but couldn't even walk to the squat rack because I warmed up on the stairmaster. My legs were so swolen with blood from the stairmaster that walking was literaly a nightmare.

is it blood or intramuscular fluid?

50mgs weeks 1-2
45mgs 3-4
40mgs 5-6
that is how I usually run mine!

I was under the impression that it was water retention in the erector spinae, but it is probably increassed blood flow there as well, especailly during and after workouts.

Top Bottom