Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHT and baldness

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
DHT is what causes baldness, yes?? Does one have to be genetically prone to baldness in order to become bald? Or can ""anyone"" become bald just as long as DHT levels are sky high? Regardless whether or not one is genetically prone to becoming bald.

I have done research on this, but all I keep finding is that DHT causes baldness. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

I believe the androgen receptors that are found in hair follicles have different levels of sensitivity or activity and results vary from person to person. That's what I have come to understand.

Definitely interested in this subject too.

"If you have DHT hair loss, then you are suffering a genetic shift that produces hair loss. By knowing what this is
and how it transforms your hair growth, you can easily find ways to avert the DHT hair loss from occurring. This
results thicker and healthier hair that will last all through your lifetime and will not be affected by the genetics that
were handed down to you. "

Yes, your scalp needs to be sensible to DHT for that to happen. Think of how many of your classmates went bald in their first years in university. Now think how there are some bodybuilders, even in their 40's or 50's, with awesome hair. Some have it and some don't.

Not only will DHT have an effect on baldness but for the older guys over 45 watch your PSA levels. Prostate problems can be increased by DHT. I just went through some crazy shit due to an increase of DHT compounds.

Not only will DHT have an effect on baldness but for the older guys over 45 watch your PSA levels. Prostate problems can be increased by DHT. I just went through some crazy shit due to an increase of DHT compounds.

Do tell. What happened? Would like to learn from this, please.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

I just turned 30 last month. Up until then I was absolutely sure I would never be bald or even have a receding hair line. I even remember when I was in my early 20's and making fun of a fellow bartender who had a 5 finger forehead. Now all I can hear in my head is him saying, "just wait and see."

Sure enough, he was right. JUST WAIT AND SEE. MPB (male pattern baldness) is purely genetic in my opinion and research. Im not an MD but close to it. In most cases, no matter what you take, youll know eventually. Your either have a predisposition to it or NOT. Now, there are several different degrees. Some lose it all over, some crown in the front (like myself), some start losing it in the back, etc. etc. etc. AAS acts like an accelerate for obvious reasons, if you dont understand, then please move on.

So i researched my family history, on BOTH sides. My fathers side has a full head of hair, absolutely gorgeous. All lineage, both male and female, had and have great hair. Now my mothers side, specifically, my biological grandfather, whom ive never met, was COMPLETELY BALD!!!! So my chances were 50/50

12 weeks ago I started my cycle of test, deca, all ancillaries, along with finesteride to combat any hair loss because I noticed some shedding. Well i was wrong. Ive read mixed reports on whether or not to mix deca and fin because of the toxic reaction, I decided too anyway. Within a few weeks i stopped immediately. I kept going with the test regardless and the hairloss was still significant.

Then i began to look at pictures of myself going back several years. Sure enough i noticed that my hair line was DEFINITELY receding. Even while i was not on AAS. It wasnt drastic or noticeable up until recently when i increased my dosage.

Bottom line, LOOK INTO YOUR GENE POOL!! If you have one side prone to MPB then its 50/50. If you have none, then your golden. Now the only uncertainty is when and how fast your MPB takes place. Everyone is different. It could happened in your early 20s, late 30s or so on. I have 4 brothers, 3 of which are younger, and my older brother has a different MPB pattern than I do. Barely noticeable. With that said, my other 3 brothers may all have different MPB patterns than me, if they go bald at all.

There was a 5-6 year span where i didnt touch AAS but looking at pics I could see a very slow and gradual loss of hair. Everyone genes are different but AAS will let you know where you stand. You'll know pretty quick on your hair situation.

Hope this personal experience helps.

So if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, would staying on finesteride year round help prevent this?

Top Bottom