Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delayed onset of HGH sides?

ripdtoshredz

MVP
EF VIP
I've been on GH @ 5iu/day for about 3 months. At first I'd just do an AM shot, but about a month ago switched to AM and PM (2.5 iu each) shots.

Anyway, I had no sides at all. I was beginning to think the GH was bunk and had a serum analysis done. It was good to go!

About 2 weeks ago I was almost crippled by the sides. My knees and hands got it the worst so I backed down to 2 ïu a day and they've almost completely subsided.

So my question is: can the aides take that long to appear? Do you think it was the switch to split doses that did it? Or could my first kit have been bunk?

Looking for a few clues here. Thanks in advance.

I usually notice sides fairly quickly, especially joint pain. What brand are.you using?

Also, how late are youpinning your second dosage?

A potassium supplement may help.

so your using stuff from China. thats why you are getting the sides you are.

you need to inch up in doses.

Month 1, 1iu
month 3, 2iu
month 4, 3iu
month 6, 4iu

with sero's or any other us stuff, you ll able to dose twice the amount with half the sides.

The sides will not go away. When i was using a big dose of rips, i could barely make a good, solid fist. water retention was very bad and i didnt get any relift til i went to 3.33iu, m/w/f.

I usually notice sides fairly quickly, especially joint pain. What brand are.you using?

Also, how late are youpinning your second dosage?

A potassium supplement may help.

I'm using Nomatropin.

I'm pinning my last dose at around 7:30.

I take potassium already.

so your using stuff from China. thats why you are getting the sides you are.

you need to inch up in doses.

Month 1, 1iu
month 3, 2iu
month 4, 3iu
month 6, 4iu

with sero's or any other us stuff, you ll able to dose twice the amount with half the sides.

The sides will not go away. When i was using a big dose of rips, i could barely make a good, solid fist. water retention was very bad and i didnt get any relift til i went to 3.33iu, m/w/f.

I'll try and ramp it up. Thst was the plan after i brkught it bsvk to 2iu. I was using Chinese GH for a while at first (200 iu or so) but the sides realty didn't come on for me until I started the Nomatropin.

Top Bottom