Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Posted: 04-Aug-2004 01:35 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca vs Tren for mass ?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have done both but am intrested in people about their opinions on tren as a mass builder. I think deca may have worked better for me. What do you guys think ? I know diet is a determining factor but with all things even across the board. I also relize Tren is stronger. But with all the "on paper facts" set aside what are your real world opinions ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Old 04-Aug-2004, 01:35 PM   #1

I have done both but am intrested in people about their opinions on trenbolone as a mass builder. I think Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - may have worked better for me. What do you guys think ? I know diet is a determining factor but with all things even across the board. I also relize trenbolone is stronger. But with all the "on paper facts" set aside what are your real world opinions ?? I am also talking about them with Test...
Thanks bros....
Gallery of Tryn2  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Old 04-Aug-2004, 01:51 PM   #2

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - gives me a "large" look and lots of weight/strength gain on 300-400mg weekly, and usually kicks in around week 4. trenbolone doesn't give me as much weight as Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , but the mass is more solid, qualitatively speaking. I also get a more vascular and hard appearance with trenbolone, usually around week 2 and beyond. They both have their place in cycles, but I prefer trenbolone over Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - overall
Gallery of Nighthawkk  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Aug-2004, 01:58 PM   #3

See I am planning my third cycle. I ran Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only then trenbolone/test. I gained more off the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only. I know it was my first, but Im thinking of running a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /test then hitting a trenbolone test Winstrol - stanozolol for the spring. I thnk for me trenbolone would be better as a hardening agent but for mass I may use the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . When I ran the test/trenbolone my test may have been a little underdosed....
Gallery of Tryn2  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 02:35 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by Tryn2
See I am planning my third cycle. I ran Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only then trenbolone/test. I gained more off the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only. I know it was my first, but Im thinking of running a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /test then hitting a trenbolone test Winstrol - stanozolol for the spring. I thnk for me trenbolone would be better as a hardening agent but for mass I may use the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . When I ran the test/trenbolone my test may have been a little underdosed....
You wont need the winy with the trenbolone/test cycle.trenbolone will do what winy does and even more.As far as what they have in comon I would say they are total oposites in all aspects except that they both shut you down harder than any anabolic steroids out there.
Gallery of gymratforlife  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 03:17 PM   #5

What do you use for a mass builder that works great and doesnt shut you down like that ?
Gallery of Tryn2  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 03:53 PM   #6
United States
Anything you use is gonna shut you down. As long as you follow a good PCT you should be fine. I'll never use trenbolone again in a bulking cycle. For me it works best for cutting. I got excellent results from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . And I also really like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for bulking, but you could aslo go with Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - .
Gallery of Outtlaw  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 04:00 PM   #7

Im not too familiar with anadrol. But I feel the same about everyhting else you worte. A proper PCT is meant to help you when you are shutdown & for me Im saving trenbolone for cutting for now on....
Gallery of Tryn2  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 04:02 PM   #8
United States
I may be wrong but i think most use trenbolone as part of cutting and not for mass..which is why you always get that it is not known for mass!! Ive never used trenbolone but one day soon..it would seem like a great drug for mass..huge strength gains as well as the ability to burn fat..maybe outlaw will elaborate why he would never use trenbolone for bulking?..
Gallery of wnt2bBeast  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 04:33 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by wnt2bBeast
I may be wrong but i think most use trenbolone as part of cutting and not for mass..which is why you always get that it is not known for mass!! Ive never used trenbolone but one day soon..it would seem like a great drug for mass..huge strength gains as well as the ability to burn fat..maybe outlaw will elaborate why he would never use trenbolone for bulking?..
Well, they do say never say never... but anyways, when I used trenbolone in my bulking cycle I started it about halfway through the cycle. I was getting good mass gains at 1st, but then I felt it started to cut into my gains and start shredding me. I still think it's one of the best substances I've used, I got amazing strength gains from it, but it just didnt do what I wanted it to do while I was bulking.
Gallery of Outtlaw  

Old 04-Aug-2004, 04:58 PM   #10

The strength gains were sick. I wonder how long Ill keep them ??
Gallery of Tryn2